• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Tournament Weekend: EGX,

pixelish

my friend who's at the venue told me that daigo has left the tournament area and is currently sitting alone at a table playing hearthstone

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
This top 4 is only old men.

Gamerbee 37, Ryan Hart 37, Daigo 35. Not sure how old Nuki is, but older than Daigo for sure.

my friend who's at the venue told me that daigo has left the tournament area and is currently sitting alone at a table playing hearthstone

A lot of times he doesn't give a fuck about watching the remaining matches. Like at EVO, he was just chillin during top 8.

Daigo loses his patience against Chun Li I've noticed. He just starts giving up free damage with ex reversal. Once again, he also could have gotten close to winning the entire match had he spent his meter on super. Instead he opted to use ex fireballs. Really reminded me of his matches vs Lud and Rayray.

0QDfQGI.jpg

Moaradin

Why is WolfKrone getting so much hate now? Is it still because of the rage quitting stuff or did something else happen?

Syntsui

Imagine this fuckery happening at an EVO final streamed by ESPN. It would completely kill any chance of it being taken serious again.

ScribbleD

Doesn't CPT have strict rules about this stuff specifically to avoid these situations? Sucks for Nuki that has stick malfunctioned, but them's the breaks.

Top Bottom