• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FIFA 23 | Reveal Trailer

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.

FIFA 23 will be released September 30 on PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series and Switch

f23-crossplay-pitchnotes-infographic-16x9-1.jpg.adapt.1456w.jpg

PC confirmed to be next-gen this time!
Over 19,000 players, 700+ teams, 100 stadiums, and 30 leagues
HyperMotion2 takes FIFA 23 to over 6,000 true-to-life animations taken from millions of frames of 11v11 match capture

ss_078e3f7d2a5f11c15951a113e92713a390ec2707.jpg
ss_b75364a6cbf91eb7263fb0f8313ea4dad3ececc4.jpg

Last edited:

amigastar

Is the PC version again lacking the new features? Or better, is the PC version up to par with the console versions?
Edit: nvm OP stated it in the opening post.

Last edited:

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
Thought EA had decided not to go with the FIFA partnership any more... does that come into affect next year/season/title?
Yep the partnership is over but it will be effective next year.

Is the PC version again lacking the new features? Or better, is the PC version up to par with the console versions?
Edit: nvm OP stated it in the opening post.
It's in the OT, yes PC will have the new gen version.

CamHostage

And the Switch once again gets "Legacy Edition" treatment...

As expected, of course, but it's sort of a shame that there's not those custom versions of EA Sports games for Nintendo platforms since it is a very popular platform. (I know sales for sports to Switch fans isn't always great but it's weird that there's just not a business there aside from selling another Ultimate Team key.)

Ozriel

M$FT
Haaland? Check
Nunez ? Check

As a Manchester United fan, I’m miffed we haven’t signed anyone they could put in the trailer. Still an unconvincing transfer window at the moment 😢

EA could have smuggled in Sancho at least 😡

Termite

I played Fifa 22 recently on Xbox Series X, was the first one I'd played in about 4-5 years. Was seriously impressed at how good the visuals and gameplay were. Could not remember Fifa being so good at all. The skill games alone were enormous fun.

Shame that everything surrounding it (FUT, the career modes, story mode etc) is such a huge pile of shite, but damn if they didn't eventually figure out the gameplay.

Tried the F2P Pro Evo afterwards (Pro Evo was always superior) and it was absolutely tragic by comparison. Tragic.

nordique

And the Switch once again gets "Legacy Edition" treatment...

As expected, of course, but it's sort of a shame that there's not those custom versions of EA Sports games for Nintendo platforms since it is a very popular platform. (I know sales for sports to Switch fans isn't always great but it's weird that there's just not a business there aside from selling another Ultimate Team key.)

Actually fifa switch sales are pretty good

Which makes it more unfortunate

nkarafo

Hahah, i absolutely love how they desperately try to convince you to care about women's soccer/football.

Wasted development time and money.

amigastar

This looks like zoomed gameplay, look how random are the movements and face expressions, it can't be a dedicated replay when they are happy for a gol or some shit or it would be fucking hilarious :lollipop_squinting:

Uhh, those hair physics look nice.

Last edited:

Nankatsu

Gold Member
This looks like zoomed gameplay, look how random are the movements and face expressions, it can't be a dedicated replay when they are happy for a gol or some shit or it would be fucking hilarious :lollipop_squinting:

Theres going to be some L'Oréal enhance effect on UT to even make the hair look better, won't it?

SolarFry

Haaland? Check
Nunez ? Check

As a Manchester United fan, I’m miffed we haven’t signed anyone they could put in the trailer. Still an unconvincing transfer window at the moment 😢

EA could have smuggled in Sancho at least 😡
Probably some marketing deal United has signed with Konami or some other crap like that.

TheStam

I didn't buy the last one due to PC version gimping and general franchise fatigue, but will probly get this one.

How does women's teams even work, are the best female players as good in game as Mbappe, De Bruyne and gang or are they as good as the Lichtenstein second division?

Moses85

Finally a Fifa game with WOMEN, WOMEN and even moooore WOMAN

Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

No
Celebrate Europa League GIF by UEFA

in the Trailer, no buy for me

Last edited:
Top Bottom