• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FFXIV Announcement Showcase set for 5th Feb

cormack12

Gold Member
Source: https://www.gematsu.com/2020/11/final-fantasy-xiv-announcement-showcase-set-for-february-5-2021

FFXIV-Announcement-Showcase_11-27-20-600x338.jpg

Square Enix will host a “Final Fantasy XIV Announcement Showcase” on February 5, 2021 at 5:30 p.m. PT / 8:30 p.m. ET, the company announced. The broadcast will include live interpretation from Japanese to English.

“We’ve got something else in store…” the Final Fantasy XIV official Twitter account teased. “We’ll be announcing cool things.”

While Square Enix did not share further information, the showcase is likely where it will announce the next Final Fantasy XIV expansion.

JMZ555

Going to be hard to follow up Shadowbringers! But i will def be jumping in day 1. I made sure to keep up to date Quest wise this time.

Wonder if they will also talk about a PS5 upgraded version.

The rumored title of the expansion was "Forspoken", based on a copyright filed by SQEX. However, they shot down that rumor this week so.. who knows what the name will be. Either way, I will look forward to it™

Bkdk

They used most of the ff14 new expansion assets for ff16, wonder what they gonna do for ff14 now.

Wunray

While Heavenward is the GOAT, shadowbringers will be tough to follow up on but I trust YoshiP and his team, locked in. Also can't wait for ya boy Zenos to show back up, I love that guy.

YukiOnna

Should be fun. Sad every Fan Fes ended up being cancelled, but at least we got this alternative. Nothing like having a live show with people around though.

Top Bottom