• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fear the Walking Dead - Season One - Sundays on AMC

They most definitely are. The Walking Dead is super popular in my brother's middle school (grades 6 through 8)

Oh shit. It's going down.

The range of people that watch the show is huge. It's the only way they're pulling in ratings they are. They're casting a wide net. Now should some of those people be watching is a different story.

Some adults own a Wii U, believe it or not. And some adults even have children.
:)

wasn't trying to open a can of worms. I was also a Wii U owner and it's an incredible system. That said, Splatoon is made for a certain age demographic in mind. That doesn't mean that people outside of that demo can't and don't enjoy it. Everything from the character design and music is for that starting demographic on the box of 10 years old.

I'm not a marketing guy, but it didn't make sense to me to show that game commercial on the Fear The Walking Dead. During cartoons, sure.

DrStiles

So are they at the point of everyone is infected or is the virus still spreading? I guess we'll find out when they try to find the body.

EDIT
Yea looks like everyone is already infected.

Ponn

Banned
Would be funny as shit if they play up the druggie looks like a psycho for two episodes because of zombies.

edit: oops nevermind there he is!

edit edit: and there he goes!

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Pretty racist walking dead

It's already killed two black men in a single episode more than the Walking Dead has done in 6 seasons. It only needed two more to jump past the Walking Dead's black man main character count!

Not counting the Black Cop that Rick rammed with a car in the last season.

What sort of infection could infect every human suddenly but never exist before? I'd love that explanation

We're never going to get it because Kirkman is a
hack
person that thinks the human stories are worthwhile. (KEK)

I'm rooting for the junkie son to die within the next five episodes. I already find him the annoying "Andrea" for me, and I say that as someone that didn't have a problem with Lori or Andrea in the Walking Dead.

IronRinn

That was ok.

I know it has been mentioned but: I know they consciously avoid it but if these stories are taking place in realities ostensibly like our own, people should know what zombies are.

Ponn

Banned
Calvin keeps coming back as a zombie character every other episode to be ran over by a truck or pushed off a building.

Top Bottom