• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fatty Wants To Lose Some Flabby

DonJorginho

Banned
You're a Chelsea fan, so you're starting off on the wrong point, but remember.

Calories in v calories out. Enjoy the food you like, but less of it. I've added 10lbs in 3 weeks under lockdown, eating the foods before that would keep me at maintenance that now have me adding on fat.

If I can offer advice, then don't be like these stupid adverts that advise on no fat in the foods you eat. BOLLOCKS. You need fat in your diet bruv. Understand your maintenance calories and drop a few hundred to really start a fat-loss program.

Thanks for the advice bro, and I'll keep the blue flag flying high just for you ;)

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
Hey congrats and I hope you keep
It up, do stuff thst you like. For my works outs I weight train and instead of running or walking I have a heavy bag, if you dont then do some shadow boxing. If you think a treamil tires you out try shadow boxing for five min throwing punches and constantly moving while tightenting your core non stop, youll burns lots of calories doing it. You do you though, and the days you think you cant just remember you can and we believe in you and got your back.

TheStruggler

You've done surprisingly good with your diet for day 1. Might I suggest lentil which is very cheap, super easy to prepare and is about 25 gram protein per 100 gram dry weight. You can boil it for 25-30 minutes in salted water, strain it, add a little olive oil(optional) and voila. It goes well on a dish with any whole grain, be it quinoa, bulgur wheat or even brown pasta. In general, high fiber, unprocessed foods are your friend.
My mother in law always makes Daal, shit is always a great post work out meal man

Meowzers

Thanks for the advice bro, and I'll keep the blue flag flying high just for you ;)

As a Swans fan, I'm allergic to blue you absolute hooligan lol.

Walking is a legit exercise to lose weight.

But the best advice nobody gives you on here is to weigh yourself everyday at the same time to figure out how you're progressing. Nobody wants to be a Fat Frank hahaha.

One thing I wish I did before I lost the fat and added muscle was take a picture for future comparisons. So take some pics OP, so you can see your progress.

RavageX

Keep it all as simple as possible. I personally did exercise...dumbells, bodyweight exercise, and cardio.

Food, try to maintain a strict limit on daily calories, and drink mostly water.

What really worked for me was a few exercise games. Made it easier to stay on a routine. PS3 had a game called EA Sports Active that was great.

These days i think box vr and ring fit are great!

30 minutes with either works up a good sweat if you try.

Whatever you do, ease into it.

TheStruggler

daal + roti = win

amazing taste, amazing nutrition and its dirt cheap
tenor.gif

I legit have that everyday for dinner! Lol my in laws live close so the wife and I go there for a quick dinner.

Last edited:

TTOOLL

Discipline, what about it? It's simple, go out there and do what you have to do. It doesn't matter if it's running, lifting, swimming, biking. Just go out there and fucking do it.

There will be a lot of days you just won't wanna do it, that's when discipline kicks in. This will be your fuel in the long run, not motivation.

Top Bottom