• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Falcom Sales in North America, Europe, and Asia Have Exceeded Expectations

Me too. As I said, i have a dipping problem when it comes to Nihon Falcom games. :messenger_grinning_sweat:
I still hope Falcom will do Trails in the Sky remasters/ports for the Switch and PS5/PS4 sooner rather than later as I really want those in my collection as well. :messenger_smiling_with_eyes:

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
I still hope Falcom will do Trails in the Sky remasters/ports for the Switch and PS5/PS4 sooner rather than later as I really want those in my collection as well. :messenger_smiling_with_eyes:

I don't see why they wouldn't release the original trilogy on one cartridge. Should be easy enough to do.

StereoVsn

Well, in the era when everything turned into the souls-like garbage Ys is one of the last remaining actually fun action rpg
I don’t know about that. At least IX was kind of meh. VIII was quite good though. So it’s a bit of a toss up. X is reportedly close to VIII.

Orbital2060

I just bought Ys Origins on Xbox, after reading this. It came out in 2018, were more Ys games supposed to launch on Xbox, too, after this? Its the only Ys game in the store.

Lorianus

I will never understand the hateboner some people have against YS 9, i played 8 and 9 back to back last year and the only outstanding thing 8 did better in my oppinion was the character of Dana, the visuals of the island just aged horribly and yes the City in 9 is mostly gray but it was fun to explore for me.

Thief1987

I will never understand the hateboner some people have against YS 9, i played 8 and 9 back to back last year and the only outstanding thing 8 did better in my oppinion was the character of Dana, the visuals of the island just aged horribly and yes the City in 9 is mostly gray but it was fun to explore for me.
I agree, I like Ys IX as much as VIII.

Mister Wolf

Gold Member

9 is superior to 8 in every department.

Top Bottom