• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Falcom Announces New Trails Game Planned for Fiscal Year Ending September 2024

Developer Nihon Falcom has released its latest financial report, revealing a plethora of information regarding their continued growth with various IPs, notably Trails and Ys.

Page 19 of the document announced that the next entry of the Trails series is planned to launch during the Fiscal Year Ending September 2024.

You can view a translation of the lines below via our team’s Ryuji:

Fiscal Year Forecast (Ending September 2024)

• Release the latest title in the Trails series, which has sold over 7 million copies in total.
  • Release two Nintendo Switch games in Japan, including The Legend of Heroes: Kuro no Kiseki for Nintendo Switch.
  • Actively utilize our IP content and create new titles that will be a new challenge, including the Ys and Trails series.
  • The second half of the fiscal year is expected to be more important for our business performance, as sales are concentrated in the months when new products are launched.
  • Development costs are incurred in advance as we are currently expanding the number of titles to be released and creating new IP content and games.
  • Promote multi-platform development for home video game consoles, PCs, smartphones, etc., worldwide, including overseas regions.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Its good that they took 2023 ‘off’. Let the devs breathe. Trails will always be low budget but that doesn’t mean it has to be an annual franchise!

Fuck I’m so excited for Kuro next summer. Didn’t play the fan translation.

SmokedMeat

Gamer™
Happy New Years everyone!!

Happy Hour Drinking GIF

subsmoke

I beat all four Cold Steel games and Reverie last year. They were a lot of fun but I'm not sure I can see myself playing another one. They're just way too long. Each one was over 100 hours and I played them almost back to back.

Top Bottom