• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

European Xbox 360 retail + review kit (pictures)

B E N K E

Big day today... 360's arrived at our magazine :D

Just thought some of you would like to see how the packaging etc. looked.

ikvallanlanderedaktionensxbox_33997.jpg

ikvallanlanderedaktionensxbox_34005.jpg

ikvallanlanderedaktionensxbox_34004.jpg

Once again it seems the debugg is easier to look at than the retail unit...

A few more pics - http://www.gamereactor.se/nyheter/?id=5612

B E N K E

bishoptl said:
How does a gay-lifestyle magazine rank ahead of everybody else, I wonder. :p

Are you saying gay magazines don't need their 360's early? Now that's blatant discrimination... :lol

Gahiggidy

My aunt & uncle run a Mom & Pop store, "The Gamecube Hut", and sold 80k WiiU within minutes of opening.
Could you please take dimension measurements of the power brick? In milimeters, preferably. Thank you.

Striek

I think the white looks better than black (though not too hot on either). The 'ring of light' bit on each looks stupid.

Gahiggidy

My aunt & uncle run a Mom & Pop store, "The Gamecube Hut", and sold 80k WiiU within minutes of opening.
Yeah, surprisingly the black looks less high-tech than the white.

SyNapSe

I think the white looks better than the black debug.. on the other hand white will clash with everything else in my entertainment center :(

koam

I always found the white one is ugly as sin. The black one is very sexy. I usually prefer the white models (ipod, ps3, rev) but in this case, I'm digging the black so much more.

newsguy

Debug is the hottest, most stealth looking thing ever. I wish we had the option of buying it with that case... WHAT HAPPENED TO THE POWER OF CHOICE MS!

Acosta

B E N K E, could you check please the power supply and tell me the voltage and the watts it provides. I would like to check something.

123rl

Gaijin To Ronin said:
B E N K E, could you check please the power supply and tell me the voltage and the watts it provides. I would like to check something.

I'd like to know this too, please. Also, what is the amp rating? The dev kits were 18Amps, which is ridiculous :lol I'm just hoping the retail kits aren't the same rating

Koshiro

We should be receiving ours today too, nice to see what we're getting in advance. For once though, I'd say the black one looks better, and I'm one that 99% of the time goes for the white option. I guess the black just hides the weird design a bit more.

This is exciting.

People in UK get this delivery a little later (tomorrow morning for ours). Fucking hell fuck!

"This is my Xbox 360"
"It's here, and it's on"

The zen of gaming motherfuckers.

Top Bottom