• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[EU] PSN SALE - 200+ items - Games Under 20

shmoglish

The last Nhl Game ive played was NhL Hitz 2003 (or 2005?). I am interested in IceHockey, but not a fan. Is there still a chance that I enjoy this game or is it only for hockey lovers?

Staal

Is there still a small community for Transformers FoC?
The MP and horde modes were great on the previous generation and would be interested if it was still being played.

I regularly check these threads and it is always the same few games on sale. The prices aren't even low enough to get an impulse buy out of me tbh. I think the last was NMS when it hit about £9.

satire77

Is the Infamous Legendary Edition worth it, or better sitck with standard edition?

i know the legendary edition includes Cole's legacy, but i have no idea its any good at all.

for the Goty-edition?

Well, sucks that I missed that ��

I've just checked through my tweets and said on 7th April "I don't even really care about Dragon Age Inquisition but it's only £3 on PSN. Hmm." I'm pretty sure that was the GotY version as well, as I was very surprised too.

EDIT - turns out it was the Deluxe Edition: Dragon Age™: Inquisition Deluxe Edition £9.49 85% £2.99 95%

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1358070&highlight=

FFXIV seems to have some messed up prices.

FFXIV: A Realm Reborn (base game) = €14.95
FFXIV: Heavensward (expansion only) = €19.95
FFXIV Online (base game + expansion bundle) = €16.95

So if you're after the expansion only, you'll want to get the bundle anyway. And if you don't have the game, there's no point not getting the bundle for only €2 extra.

Paganmoon

I've just checked through my tweets and said on 7th April "I don't even really care about Dragon Age Inquisition but it's only £3 on PSN. Hmm." I'm pretty sure that was the GotY version as well, as I was very surprised too.

EDIT - turns out it was the Deluxe Edition: Dragon Age™: Inquisition Deluxe Edition £9.49 85% £2.99 95%

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1358070&highlight=

Yeah, checked PSprices, and lowest it's been for GotY-edition was £7 it seems.

FFXIV seems to have some messed up prices.

FFXIV: A Realm Reborn (base game) = €14.95
FFXIV: Heavensward (expansion only) = €19.95
FFXIV Online (base game + expansion bundle) = €16.95

So if you're after the expansion only, you'll want to get the bundle anyway. And if you don't have the game, there's no point not getting the bundle for only €2 extra.

DA: I is also a bit weird. Regular edition is 63SEK, Deluxe edition is 91SEK, and GotY-edition is also 91 SEK. Why even have Deluxe Edition still purchasable when GotY is out?

Bought Dragon Age Inquisition GOTY
Been wanting to try it for a while and £8.99 is a price that's hard to pass on

It kinda sucks but if you want to experience the full story, go for a female elf. She is the only one to romance a critical character for additional story exposition. You can of course play any race/gender you like and just watch the FemElf ending on Youtube. :)

Cronen

Do PSP games ever go on sale? I want to pick up Persona 3 Portable, but it seems to be consistently at £24.99.

Do PSP games ever go on sale? I want to pick up Persona 3 Portable, but it seems to be consistently at £24.99.

Every now and again. I could probably check through my purchase history and pick out the occasions they go on sale lol :p

There's certain games that have never been on sale as far as I can tell though, and I've been keeping a close eye on them. Persona 3 Portable has definitely been reduced but not for a long time (I bought it in like 2012 I think).

psp/ps1 havnt been on sale for a while.
Kinda expect one soon.

Resident Evil games were on sale last week. They're always reduced though.

Footos22

Wolfenstein is mine. Although I already platted it at launch. For that price. Id happily play it again.

One day Banner saga 2 will go on sale. I mean jesus its been out ages.

Bishop89

Every now and again. I could probably check through my purchase history and pick out the occasions they go on sale lol :p

There's certain games that have never been on sale as far as I can tell though, and I've been keeping a close eye on them. Persona 3 Portable has definitely been reduced but not for a long time (I bought it in like 2012 I think).

Resident Evil games were on sale last week. They're always reduced though.
Yeh but that's a resident Evil sale, not a PS1 sale.

We havnt had a "classics" sale in ages

Minamu

Bought both Wolfensteins, it's time! I really want to buy Darksiders 2, but I already bought it for half of this on Steam, but never played it. Not sure my pc can handle it either. What to doooo??

13ruce

Banned
Guess it will be slain and both wolfensteins for me maybe also will get gravity rush remastered but i still do own the vita version.......

jdstorm

Banned
Any good arcade racers available?

Flatout 4 is suprisingly fun in an Earth Defense force/B movie type way. Especially if you substitute the soundtrack with a spotify playlist. If you like arcade racers its a good time.

Driveclub is also really cheap as are a bunch of rally games and Project Cars if you are looking for something more sim like.

noomi

List too big, brain hurts.

Someone just tell me like.... 3 games I should get that are cheap

*edit*

aw fuck, it's EU only? Brain hurts.

Emilbus

Picked up King's Quest collection. Really enjoyed episode 1 from PS+ and been waiting for a decent deal for it.

Top Bottom