• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EU Only.

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Hello dear friends,

I've got a question. Does anyone know a good or (based on a broad positive consensus) dual "battery" charging unit for my series S controller. I got a single one (yeah wasn't smart lol)

I prefer it using a electrical socket but USB will work as well.

I ask you because you are more reliable In my opinion

Amazon if possible (NL/DE) or Bol

But whatever

Thanks in advance 😻

Wohc

Banned
I don't own a Xbox right now, but AA is AA. I'm super happy with this one since many years:

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Seems like a decent choice, thanks. I was looking more for those "units" (lol) you know.

Btw personal favorites rechargeable batteries (brand)?

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Hi! I got one some time ago. I couldn't find the same model but this one is very similar.

Different brand, but the product looks the same.

For reference, this is the one I have:
50XzfqV.jpg

Works great, haven't had any issues and the cool thing is it has it's out USB for charge, but you can also plug in whatever mobile charger you have around and it'll work.

Last edited:

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Hi! I got one some time ago. I couldn't find the same model but this one is very similar.

50XzfqV.jpg

Works great, haven't had any issues and the cool thing is it has it's out USB for charge, but you can also plug in whatever mobile charger you have around and it'll work.

That's more was I was thinking of. Will look if Amazon NL/DE those carry

Thanks bro 🦕

I like and use Eneloop, Eneloop Pro and VARTA 731 505

Thanks man, will refer to your recommendations if needed.

😁

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Smatree Xbox One Controller Batterij, Oplaadbare NI-MH-batterij 2000mAH (2-pack) en Tweekanaals Oplader Voor Xbox One/Xbox One S Draadloze Controller https://www.amazon.nl/dp/B01HPR08S4/

Can't really translate your brand lol I'm dumb
Dunno if that one has it's own USB like mine, it seems it works like a mobile phone.

Looks cool! I'd get it.

Kuranghi

Are you Netherlandian OP? When I was on holiday as a young man some guys taught me how to say:

"You stink of donkey piss" and "Donkey-raping shit-eater" and I've still never forgotten to this day. Its not been that useful in my life but reminds me of good times nonetheless.

I'm sorry I don't have a better/less crude contribution to the thread than that :lollipop_sad_relieved: The one you linked looks good to me!

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
EWWWWWW only.

Are you Netherlandian OP? When I was on holiday as a young man some guys taught me how to say:

"You stink of donkey piss" and "Donkey-raping shit-eater" and I've still never forgotten to this day. Its not been that useful in my life but reminds me of good times nonetheless.

I'm sorry I don't have a better/less crude contribution to the thread than that :lollipop_sad_relieved: The one you linked looks good to me!

You're sure you learned that from dutchies? We (I) do know of calling someone Paardenlul (horsecock) and Ezel (donkey) is more or less used to call someone daft

Maybe you hung out with some fringe ass farmers lol

I try to remember Limmy quotes but I realized that's unobtainable

Last edited:

Kuranghi

You're sure you learned that from dutchies? We (I) do know of calling someone Paardenlul (horsecock) and Ezel (donkey) is more or less used to call someone daft

Maybe you hung out with some fringe ass farmers lol

I try to remember Limmy quotes but I realized that's unobtainable

I thinkkkkkk so, definitely remember ezul being donkey. Maybe my whole life is a lie! They may have been farmers, they did have weird haircuts but that might just have been Europe in the 90s lol.

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I thinkkkkkk so, definitely remember ezul being donkey. Maybe my whole life is a lie! They may have been farmers, they did have weird haircuts but that might just have been Europe in the 90s lol.

They made you who you are today. Be thankful. And rest assured; most of live a lie on a superficial side.

MadPanda

Banned
Hello dear friends,

I've got a question. Does anyone know a good or (based on a broad positive consensus) dual "battery" charging unit for my series S controller. I got a single one (yeah wasn't smart lol)

I prefer it using a electrical socket but USB will work as well.

I ask you because you are more reliable In my opinion

Amazon if possible (NL/DE) or Bol

But whatever

Thanks in advance 😻
Buy Eneloops with a charger, it will outlive and outperform any batteries and chargers you could buy.

Kuranghi

This is now a "smoke and a pancake" thread:

One time I met a Dutch guy and I was asking if I could come visit him when I came to the country and he just kept saying that over and over, I hadn't seen the film and I guess he was expecting me to laugh at it but I just thought he was being a funny european :LOL:

kadab

Use these and you will never look back, you only need a simple charger

Last edited:

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE

Use these and you will never look back, you only need a simple charger

I'll seriously take a look at those

Turk1993

GAFs #1 source for car graphic comparisons

50XzfqV.jpg

I have the same and it works really good and they last for roughly 16-18h. I have also the one from Energizer but that one is trash and doesn't charge after 1 year.

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
DLJYksB.jpg

Quote the price difference although I feel those batteries will go on forever...

Last edited:

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE

50XzfqV.jpg

Got these not even a hour ago

uOup2el.jpg

Hope they have some life in them. At least there are two so can change. Thanks.

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Came in for the curiosity, left with wisdom.

sarcastic sarcasm GIF

Or were you sincere? Hard to tell nowadays lmao

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Guess it's more about living less as your true self and more as the persona you had to create to get by in most instances. Sometimes its difficult to remember and return to your true self with all that self entails; emotions, desires, dreams etc.

Sorry felt like typing lol

buenoblue

You gain insight and wisdom in unexpected places. I remember as a child my uncle said to me that the world is my oyster and I could achieve anything. It really touched and inspired me and I became a semi pro football player directly from that conversation. Many years later I mentioned this to him and thanked him for inspiring me. He had no recollection of the conversation. Yet to me it was important and to be remembered forever.

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
You gain insight and wisdom in unexpected places. I remember as a child my uncle said to me that the world is my oyster and I could achieve anything. It really touched and inspired me and I became a semi pro football player directly from that conversation. Many years later I mentioned this to him and thanked him for inspiring me. He had no recollection of the conversation. Yet to me it was important and to be remembered forever.

Beautiful man. Good for you

NinjaBoiX

So you would need to disconnect your battery and plug it into a separate charger?

Why not just plug in a usb cable?

I feel like I’m missing something…

pasterpl

[/URL]

50XzfqV.jpg

I use the same ones and I recommend these, I have plugged in charger to my Xbox series x :)

jaysius

Banned
If you're going to make a thread, please put more detail into it "EU ONLY" isn't a helpful title, you're looking for information about a console controller charger for Xbox controllers.

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
These work good. For anyone looking .

The Knights? The ones that do the storm shit? Fuck them, I despise them. I prefer to run past them in the few areas I'm forced to see them. The benefit is way too low to bother. I'd rather Crucible Knights as regular enemies than those tanky poised breaking hyper armour fucks.

So you would need to disconnect your battery and plug it into a separate charger?

Why not just plug in a usb cable?

I feel like I’m missing something…

Talking about these? You just exchange the battery and done. Not sure what you're missing (sincerely)

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
If you're going to make a thread, please put more detail into it "EU ONLY" isn't a helpful title, you're looking for information about a console controller charger for Xbox controllers.

You're right. My sincere apologies.

Top Bottom