• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ESRB rating: Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX (PS4)

GAMETA

Banned
I never played KH except from a 3DS demo that I didn't really like... Are the remasters a good way to be properly introduced to the franchise or should I just wait for the newest iteration to be released?

Oh come on guys this is pretty funny!
ESRB said:
a handful of cutscenes depict characters dramatically dissolving into mist after being struck by magical swords or blasts of energy.
Only Kingdom Hearts gets these kind of things! It's hilarious!
4TACjYk.gif
It's not the true Inuhanyou unless you see a pic or gif of Saber in any shape or form haha!

Honestly the difficulty trophys are fine aslong as they make them stackable so playing on higher difficultys gets you the lower difficulty ones. They did that in 2.5 so i'm assuming they'll do that for the 1 and Re:CoM trophys on this release.
They should just nuke CoM's trophy list from orbit, tbh

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
The top two are most likely fixed because they were BR reading issues, whereas PS4 will read from HDD.

Actual game glitch fixes hopefully, we don't know yet.

4TACjYk.gif

Boo this man. COM is fundamental to understanding the lore, and the gameplay is really indepth and makes you think as well.

Most people are just turned off because they cant mash X like the other games

I like thinking and strategy. This was just boring. Still love the series, though.

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
I never played KH except from a 3DS demo that I didn't really like... Are the remasters a good way to be properly introduced to the franchise or should I just wait for the newest iteration to be released?

Buy 1.5+2.5, play, then play 2.8. Done.

I like thinking and strategy. This was just boring. Still love the series, though.

If you feel its boring i can't argue with you on that, but i'd say that the pure amount of skills an variety of playstyle on offer are just unparalleled with any of the other games in the series due to being able to customize your deck

It's not the true Inuhanyou unless you see a pic or gif of Saber in any shape or form haha!

original.gif

Yukinari

I look forward to the day they sell me a single collection with everything included and I might give this series a try. Seems bonkers to me that even this isn't a complete collection, but I know they'll do one eventually.

I feel sorry for anybody whos genuinely excited to play such stunning classics like Days and Coded. Even CoM is not for everyone cause of the bland setting and card system.

Basically you can play 1, 2, BBS, DDD and 0.2 while waiting for 3. Watch movie versions of the other games.

Eusis

Would it have killed them to just name it Kingdom Hearts Classic Collection or the like?
Nomura must now give ridiculous pretentious names to everything or he will die. And localization has to honor that or they will be murderers by proxy.

Top Bottom