• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Anniversary Edition has reportedly been rated for Switch

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

The game is said to have been classified for release on Nintendo’s console by the Taiwanese ratings board, which has previously revealed a number of games prior to their official announcements.

The Elder Scrolls Anniversary classification no longer appears to be viewable online, perhaps suggesting it has been removed because it was listed in error or ahead of schedule, although not before Switch Brasil took a screenshot of it.

2022-05-18-09_30_20-%E6%9F%A5%E8%A9%A2%E9%81%8A%E6%88%B2-%E6%95%B8%E4%BD%8D%E5%A8%9B%E6%A8%82%E8%BB%9F%E9%AB%94%E5%88%86%E7%B4%9A%E6%9F%A5%E8%A9%A2%E7%B6%B2.jpg

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
I thought it was already out on Switch when the other consoles got the Anniversary update .. weird.

lh032

I cry about Xbox and hate PlayStation.
this game PS5 native is still not available on PSN asia wtf

SomeGit

I don’t know guys, a better version of my favorite videogame The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim© on a handheld videogame system sounds very good to me. I will pre-order it on the eShop™ and you guys should too!!!!

DCEWcC-UAAAw9My

Last edited:

Star-Lord

bethesda will be porting skyrim and capcom will be porting re4 until the heat death of the universe
I'm okay with Capcom remaking Resident Evil 4. At least they're putting effort into their re-releases, unlike Bethesda, who just shamelessly copy/paste it on to whatever system they want. I'd love a fully remade Skyrim using the latest hardware features, but that won't happen because Bethesda gonna Bethesda.

This game is only worth playing if you have an audiobook on and it's like Alan watts or some type of cosmic integral holotropic meditation sermon and you can be all like "woah dude I'm literally CHIMMING the fuck out man"

Top Bottom