• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Elder Scrolls Online Teasing something.

TrounceX

I think I'm going to start playing this game. The positive impressions have grinded me down, and now this Morrowind news just puts it over the top.

I think I'm going to start playing this game. The positive impressions have grinded me down, and now this Morrowind news just puts it over the top.

If you are going to buy in on PC I'd say wait a few days. There is big free update coming in a few days and this announcement it may get put on sale. The Gold Edition that includes all expansions so far is 60 but typically goes on sale for 50% off on Steam.

If you are going to buy in on PC I'd say wait a few days. There is big free update coming in a few days and this announcement it may get put on sale. The Gold Edition that includes all expansions so far is 60 but typically goes on sale for 50% off on Steam.

Yep, I picked it up again on PS4 with the Gold Premium edition which had the 4 DLC packs and 5500 crowns for £28 in PSN sale. The crowns on their own are about £24 let alone the 4 DLC packs too.

Playing on Pro with native 4K and HDR looks great.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol

Well, all the expansions save for Hrist, but that's just a couple of group dungeons so it's not all that important.

HereticJ

I stupidly bought ESO's champion edition or whatever it's called at launch for $80. Barely played it because I was most interested in seeing Vvardenfell, which it turns out wasn't in the game at all. I had just read Morrowind is in the game and went for it. Forgot Vvardenfell specifically is just like an island of Morrowind.

So now I'm excited at least. Just a couple years late.

Kalentan

Is this game worth coming back to? I have it on PC (bought collectors edition fml) I also have a PS4 Pro so could get it on that, which version has the better player base?

From what they;ve talked about after the One Tameriel update, it does seem like it's majority on PS4 but just barely. For the most part it's a close even 3-way split with all 3 platforms enjoying healthy populations. Wherever you go, you should find people.

Bizzquik

Whoa, Pete Hines is showing up for the stream. And they're taking servers, store, and account stuff offline to update.

Sounds like it'll be bigger than most quarterly updates.

I wanna go back to Elswyer. I loved that place and thos ecrazy moon sugar addicted cats )= or more hammerfell or valenwood. No more SKyrim or Daggerfall or Cyrodill.

I strongly recommend playing this if you already bought the game at launch. It won't cost you anything, and the game is awesome.

World bosses are actually hard now, we fought 30mins against that lamia thing in Abah's Landing. It killed me at least ten times, mostly oneshotting me. It was so great when we managed to kill it finally! There was about a dozen guys battling it.

Dungeons are harder to solo too, at least for me...

I really like the quests in this game, and there's no doubt that they'll make a great Morrowindy DLC for this. So many things done right lately.

surprised with myself at how many landmarks/settlements I still recognize from that map so long after Morrowind

Is it just me or does Balmora look fuckin' gigantic there

Lava confirmed pic is named "TES-Volcano_twitch_560_de

I hope he is in the trailer for Maximum hype.

latest

Top Bottom