• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Elder Scrolls Online Global Reveal Stream 2024 (It streamed after Xbox Direct)

For any ESO players here I just wanted to share the new reveals since I kept the Xbox stream open:

New expansion release
June 3rd PC
June 18th Consoles

-Gold Road Expansion (New Imperial area called 'West Weald', involves the areas/dungeons you explored during ES IV: Oblivion)
-Story Campaign for new area (New daedra based on Oblivion designs)
-New Public Dungeons
-New 12-player trials
-New World Events/World Bosses
-As with all previous expansions, buying the full edition grants you access to all of the older expansions with just one purchase, along with a free mount that represents the new area.

Biggest Change:
-Scribing (Customizable skills, can customize skill type, skill action/damage type, and skill aftereffect)

Spring:

-New unannounced Housing feature
-More skill changes

Fall(?):
-Two new unannounced companions
-New unannounced PvP mode

No official word on their new unannounced MMO project yet but there was a small hint to tune in to their ZOS social media account.

Nothing too crazy but with scribing, they are edging closer and closer to everyone's favorite part of Guild Wars, which was Build Wars. I'm hoping this means they are considering dual classes as this sounds like they're slowly testing things out. Dual classes has been a requested feature of many fans of the game and I think overall it would just make the game way more fun (and feel more like other Elder Scrolls games).

Top Bottom