- Eurogamer interview with Matt Booty, Head of Microsoft Game Studios.
- When asked about others consoles (in plural) he dodge and not direct reply the question.
- He did not answer which new features or beneficies Halo Infinite can have with Scarlett version.
- Seems like they are not clear how they will market the different version of Halo Infinite.
- He talks about the new studio acquisitions needs some time to delivery exclusives.
- Hints at Fable and a lot of stuffs in the wind (for future).
- 4x Xbox One X speed is about the combination of everything and not pure processing power (that include SSD, RAM, CPU, GPU, etc).
- He says they choose to show Flight Simulator instead for example Fable.
- He hints if fans wants their games on others consoles (rivals) then it will try to make it happen.
- Physical discs are confirmed to Scarlett.
The big Xbox interview - Project Scarlett, cross-gen Halo Infinite and the lack of Fable
Microsoft kicked off E3 in style today, with a memorable press conference that had Keanu Reeves and a car made out of L…