• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EA E3 2005 Line-Up (PR)

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
no way do they pimp Madden next gen (even a failed pimp) if the game is over a year away from release. Its likely they are just keeping it under wraps since nothing is official (like next gen Xbox coming out this year)..

teruterubozu said:
There's no way this list is complete - they've gotta be showing NBA and NHL. Still hope for SSX...

All 3 will be there. But, EA's booth is going to be overflowing and jampacked with playable kiosks. There should be well over 100 playable skus from EA

Razoric

Banned
sol5377 said:
EA is going to make 360 it's bitch and spooge it's dev juice all over it.

drool.gif
drool.gif
drool.gif

jimbo

Banned
It could also be that it won't be called Madden 2006. Who knows. Honestly, I'd rather see an SSX at launch for the 360 than Madden.

newsguy

I thought it would be cool to see NBA Live on the next-gen systems. Usually b-ball games look much better because there's less stuff going on at once. Hopefully the physics for all the sports frachises get an overhaul (I still dream of a havoc-style engine for footabll games).

Top Bottom