• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dying Light 2 gets off to a huge start on Steam

DenchDeckard

Moderated wildly
I’m wrapping up the dlc on dying light and have purchased the sequel can’t wait to get into it. I’m loving the first game.

just classic fun imo.

Braag

About 7 hours into DL2 and I'm enjoying it more than the first. Cool to see it doing to so well, no issues thus far and the framerate's at solid 60 as long as I don't turn raytraced reflections.

The game was nowhere what people expected, and they promised so much that wasn't even there. They knew the game ducked, so they went out of their way to hide early gameplay.
Try not to put your opinions into everyone's mouth. According to Steam at least, most people liked the game.

dorkimoe

every big game gets off to a great start. in a week we will have a thread about how the userbase dropped off. Gamers arent playing games for as long as they used to, we move on to the next thing faster than ever before.

spons

Gold Member
Just bought Dying Light Platinum edition on Xbox. By the time I'm done with that game, hopefully the bugs will be ironed out of this. And it'll probably be 15 bucks as well. If you're basically a gen behind on everything to due immense backlogs, at least everything is cheap when you get around getting them.

every big game gets off to a great start. in a week we will have a thread about how the userbase dropped off. Gamers arent playing games for as long as they used to, we move on to the next thing faster than ever before.
It's mostly a singleplayer game with co-op. People will finish the campaign and move on. That's normal. But it's impressive that for now, it's a top 5 game on steam competing with multiplayer games.

Denton

The game was nowhere what people expected, and they promised so much that wasn't even there. They knew the game ducked, so they went out of their way to hide early gameplay.
There was shit ton of footage of the release version on youtube before launch. People basing their expectations on years old prototypes are morons. Also, I played right when it launched, had no gamebreaking issues, and enjoyed the shit out of it.

Top Bottom