• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dualshock 4 issues

TTOOLL

So, my DS4 went crazy this morning. It's like the "share" button is being repeatedly pressed. I've already disassembled it to clean, tried to reset it, using cables...I'm going mad here.

Any ideias of what might it be? Any similar issues? I also googled it for hours and got nothing close to what is happening to me.

It actually happened yesterday too but it fixed itself, just not today.

Fake

My broke two weeks ago. D-pad get stuck. One year of use and now broken. Those things break so easily and yet expensive.

Last edited:

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Open it up and repair it yourself by adjusting the Share button, brushing off the button pad below, and reassembling.

But do so at your own peril. Dualshock 4's fall apart like a fake Turboman doll when you unscrew them and pop the shell.

TTOOLL

Open it up and repair it yourself by adjusting the Share button, brushing off the button pad below, and reassembling.

But do so at your own peril. Dualshock 4's fall apart like a fake Turboman doll when you unscrew them and pop the shell.

Found a workaround since the problem would stop if I kept the button down. I hope it survives until the new one arrives.

0pAnAzy.jpg

:messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy:

Top Bottom