• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT8| There is no justice or evil, only survival or erasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on toei give me one lil filler in between this tournament the fans will be ok for one episode, he’ll give me 5 minutes
Namek minutes

Watch as Goku and fam return to Earth with enough time to stop the poachers before they even get to the island since no time passes outside of the void from the perspective of people in the void. (I don't know if that's confirmed how it works but with the wording they used to describe it, it's possible)

caliph95

Suck it up
d8cf0faa827dbd7ba672c3edd813a54c.gif

Watch as Goku and fam return to Earth with enough time to stop the poachers before they even get to the island since no time passes outside of the void from the perspective of people in the void. (I don't know if that's confirmed how it works but with the wording they used to describe it, it's possible)
You just want me to rant don’t you

NeonZ

why did it forget? it's not something they should bother showing

They showed the poachers noticing 17 left the island and getting ready to attack again, so some people had been expecting a Goten/Trunks focused episode taking place there.

HeroR

If anything these spoilers make it more likely that the U6 Namekians will get some kind of focus since this doesn't seem to be ending as soon as many of us thought.

Not necessarily, see Dr. Roto.

They showed the poachers noticing 17 left the island and getting ready to attack again, so some people had been expecting a Goten/Trunks focused episode taking place there.

And relived the 'best' of Z.

erlim

yes, that talented of a member
Disagree so much, especially when binging. This arc is super enjoyable and way better paced that freeza

I mean it would be one thing binging when the arc is over. But even the tournament part is longer than 13 episodes; this is like 3 blurays long already.

Baleoce

Plot twist, at the end of the arc they come to realise a fact that the grand priest neglected to mention. Frieza disappears the moment they leave the arena. Everyone wonders why. Turns out, time passes very slowly in the place where the tournament was held. When they get back to earth it's about 10 years later.

This is exciting.

Hit is definitely out in 111. Cabba following him. Hell maybe Califla too. Leaving the U6 Namekians and Kale to be the final 3 from U6.

Maybe Piccolo can be the one eliminating U6 like Gohan did U10.

That would satisfy me greatly.

trejo

Plot twist, at the end of the arc they come to realise a fact that the grand priest neglected to mention. Frieza disappears the moment they leave the arena. Everyone wonders why. Turns out, time passes very slowly in the place where the tournament was held. When they get back to earth it's about 10 years later.
And yet I would expect Trunks and Goten to still not have aged up at all.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
I mean, eventually everyone else will get their episode? Unless 17, Gohan, and others get eliminated in the special, there has to be plans for them.

17 and Gohan especially have had their episodes since Kale and Caulifla,
it only makes sense they're up next for development, then it'll go back to 17, Gohan,
etc. I wish it was anyone but Goku, but the next few episodes are all focused on Goku's form, giving it more lore, which is what people wanted instead of just being glossed over.

Either way, hyped for 112, but I wish it was Toppo they were fighting. Seems like Cabba's on his way out.

To be fair
it'll have been 10 weeks 17 and 18 are MIA now. Why bring them if they're barely going to do anything with them? Hopefully this just means the U6 crew is getting thinned out now because it's clear this arc isn't going anywhere any time soon.

FreeMufasa

Reading DBZ manga in Japanese, it's cool how Goku has a lot of ways to be called.

Gokusa by chi chi
Goku by krillin and the other betas
Son-kun by Bulma
Kakkarot by vegeta
Otòsan by Gohan
Songoku/son by piccolo

Not necessarily, see Dr. Roto.

who dat

edit: Oh wait I remember. Forgot his name.

But I'm just saying it in terms of
they seem to be taking more time to end the tourney than we thought so it wouldn't be as surprising to see them take some time to focus on them.

HardRojo

Is it Saturday yet? Today is a great day: SFV huge update, Peru is playing against Argentina for the FIFA World Cup qualifiers and this time we actually have a chance of making it after more than 30 years, my midterms finish tomorrow, the DBS special on Saturday and then off to celebrate a friends' birthday (and hopefully Peru's victory or tie against Argentina).
Saturday needs to be here already!

well ok? They were still breaks from goku
Yes and I think the two before the Freiza Frost betrayal I was pretty much just like, "whelp...wrap this arc up already." I liked the last half of the Roshi set when him and Vegeta teamed up, some parts are just done better than others. So far I'm just patiently waiting for what look to be the Kale and Caulfla eps because I actually like those two.

HeroR

who dat

edit: Oh wait I remember. Forgot his name.

But I'm just saying it in terms of
they seem to be taking more time to end the tourney than we thought so it wouldn't be as surprising to see them take some time to focus on them.

Oh, I thought you were joking.

It's already boring Goku is fighting those two... again. Feels like we're in filler, not the supposed "climax" of the tournament.

Oh Kagari, don't tell me you're abusing this word now too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom