• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball FighterZ |OT| “What’s a Goku?” – King Cold

Codes 208

Just meant to be a friendly heads up. You didnt need to mention where the scan was located, just a link to the article would've sufficed.

OT: has anyone made a new thread?

Last edited:

Codes 208

So theres the new V-jump confirms the next batch of dlc characters are Merged Zamasu and SSJB Vegito (which aligns with the recent data breach)

Obviously i cant post a link because its a scan, but its not hard to find.

This confirmation likely suggests the data breach that had bas goku and base vegeta as pack 3 dlc is also true...

Last edited:

BANGS

Banned
Android 17 Trailer :)

They're still coming out with DLC? How much realistically could I get this game and all DLC for? I hate buying games where I have to pay more for updates, if there's some sort of "ALL DLC" pass I might be down though for the right price...

royox

They're still coming out with DLC? How much realistically could I get this game and all DLC for? I hate buying games where I have to pay more for updates, if there's some sort of "ALL DLC" pass I might be down though for the right price...

The first season of characters ends with 17 and they announced a new season (expecting a lot of Tournament of Power stuff).

It's not like the game is incomplete, it's just that they keep working on characters to keep the game alive.

Akuza89

I love this game but I don't play it anywhere near enough as I want / should be doing... thankfully the switch is getting a release soon, so ill trade in my xbox one version and get that so I can play more... and possibly even pick up the DLC :messenger_beaming:

Codes 208

Yes they are? They confirmed ages ago there would be 8 characters as part of the first dlc season. 17 is the 8th and final.

Realistically youll be spending atleast $70 (depending on of you buy the game on sale, most places have the msrp set at $50 with the season pass at $35 so at most around $85

Unless youd prefer to wait, im certain bamco will pop out a GotY edition at some point sooner or later. The game is very solid for a fighting game.

Last edited:

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
I think it's a great idea they're having 17 as something more than 18's assist partner.

I had some time with Zamasu (fused) and the last couple of DLC characters. Broly seems so slow. He has that typical big character stomp for his ground smash.

I really like Bardock and his spear. It will be interesting to see what Arc Systems does in the future. Cooler is great! I love the movie where they're fighting Metal Cooler.

Since they're good at assist ingame. Bojack would be cool, especially with SSJ Gohan and Trunks.

Last edited:

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Such a fun game that I need to play more. I'm happy they keep adding DLC characters.

I'm curious: how'd people "get into" FighterZ? Were you a DBZ fan? Arc System Works fan? Just wanted a good 3v3 game instead of Mahvel?

hecatomb

Banned
this game has hardly any females, besides 18 and 21. Were is Videl, or any of the female fighters in the universe tournament arc?

BANGS

Banned
Yes they are? They confirmed ages ago there would be 8 characters as part of the first dlc season. 17 is the 8th and final.

Realistically youll be spending atleast $70 (depending on of you buy the game on sale, most places have the msrp set at $50 with the season pass at $35 so at most around $85

Unless youd prefer to wait, im certain bamco will pop out a GotY edition at some point sooner or later. The game is very solid for a fighting game.
So is there another charge for a season 2 pass or something? I'd rather just pay one price to get everything that's coming, whatever that price is...

royox

With the release of the last characters of the season one ArcSys is changing the opening to include all the roster till now.

this game has hardly any females, besides 18 and 21. Were is Videl, or any of the female fighters in the universe tournament arc?

Well DBZ itself have hardly any female fighter besides 18. At least they made a whole new female (and cool) character with A21 and 100% sure Kaulifla will be in the second season.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 738976

Unconfirmed Member
Well DBZ itself have hardly any female fighter besides 18. At least they made a whole new female (and cool) character with A21 and 100% sure Kaulifla will be in the second season.
Chi-Chi could easily be a fighter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom