• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sandland |OT| Go, Go Chasing Waterfalls!

I'm sure the chance of someone wanting to use bus feature here is near zero, but it has support for transferring PS4 save to the PS5 upgrade.

My GameStop received a grand total of four copies. I am convinced that the company is no longer in the business of selling games. There is probably some executive scheme to milk the company and leave it bankrupt.

Eating lunch then I am diving in!

Arsic

Loves his juicy stink trail scent
Got to having a jump bot this weekend before I had to leave for work week again.

Really dig everything it’s doing. I think my biggest surprise with it is the music. It captures a fantastic vibe of this world.

I expect this will underperform and be deemed a bomb by the publisher/developer, but I hope they know they made something top notch in the space of anime/manga games.

Cut scenes and camera angles are especially surprising how well they are done.

I couldn't figure out why this thread wasn't showing in a search. Then I realized that the title here is "Sandland" instead of the correct "Sand Land" (with a space).

I thought the game was almost over, but apparently not!

Someone said this reminded them of Blaster Master, and that is spot on. You can get out of your vehicle, and sometimes you need to, but you never really want to. I wish there were more areas that disallowed vehicles. It's fun to beat dudes up.

I think I started out playing this game "wrong". The game really wants you to just do the main story and whatever side quests you come across. It isn't made for you to go out searching for ruins or doing side quests that are out of the way. The main story will take you to the, eventually.

I just had the classic thing where the story made me return to a cave that I had already explored on my own and completely cleared out. So I end up repeating a cavern devoid of loot just to grab a quest item.

I really wish Rau would stop repeating the same things over and over and over and over. I also never want to hear "if we had a bot that could jump" since we've had one since like two hours into the game.

Top Bottom