• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Do you smoke weed?

Outlier

The last time I took a hit was a couple years ago.

I took just one big hit and choked for about 2 minutes straight, followed by 5 minutes of strained breathing, then falling asleep for about 40 minutes. When I woke up I my sense of sight and sound were super sensitive and could barely stand it.

I don't know what kind of weed that guy had. All in all, I didn't want to do it again.

*Nightwing

Hyperbolic and unscientific data on hand here but decided to go hard for a few weeks and it has worked wonders for my stress and addiction issues oddly enough. The self reflection under heavy doses also made me realize the root of all my past relationship issues and has been eye opening in general on my life in retrospect. Don't know how long it will last but for the first time in a while also feel free from ptsd.

Downside: I do not get a euphoric high at all anymore, and on the edibles side, I'm at 200mg as well before feeling slightly hi... time for a break I guess :messenger_pensive: for anyone in fl with a medical card, those damn Truleive chocolate chip cookies are amazingly good

-Stryder-

Yep, been smoking a lot since 2016. Almost every day and waking minute if I'm not working and I don't have anything to do I'm high.
About to stop smoking until further notice once I'm done with this quarter ounce I have from last month.

I used to eat large amounts of distilate, if you do it alot it fucks your tolerance and 200mg quickly becomes not that much

Amazing highs but not worth it in the end because it becomes impossible to get high off anything else, smoking and dabs become useless.

If you wanna get some good highs again, slow down and take a break. Take 2-3 days off and when you return only smoke 1 large hit a day and you will notice your tolerance creep backwards. Its not as fast as a long t-break but it can be more manageable if you really struggle without it.

That said i did 400mg on a flight from vancouver to toronto, best way to fly lol

Meesh

I accidentally got a little fucked here. My fiancee doesn't like it when I get carried away... but seriously now I dunno... faaack. She's looking at me... no idea what I'm gonna say.
I'll probably seriously just start with how pretty she is. ? Lol wow
I cant tell her that without laughing.
But she is pretty!!! That's the thing....

Last edited:

Kev Kev

I accidentally got a little fucked here. My fiancee doesn't like it when I get carried away... but seriously now I dunno... faaack. She's looking at me... no idea what I'm gonna say.
I'll probably seriously just start with how pretty she is. ? Lol wow
I cant tell her that without laughing.
But she is pretty!!! That's the thing....
dnot fraek out man man man man

for real just try not to laugh too hard or she will know!

00d31493ce4acc328ca458e65a922a7e.jpg

Meesh

dnot fraek out man man man man

for real just try not to laugh too hard or she will know!

00d31493ce4acc328ca458e65a922a7e.jpg
Lol dude I have to be super, super careful. I can't say too much cuz I get all hypothetical and philosophical during repeats of the Golden Girls so I'm not saying anything more!

S

Sidney Prescott

Unconfirmed Member
Nope. Probably never would either.

Just never been interested in anything like that I guess, although people I've met who do are usually really chill. I'm not a big fan of the smell of it.

Kev Kev

No I never have and never will.

Bad thing is I judge people who do in my mind and I know I shouldn't but I'm working on that.
Well Papa’s gone so someone’s gonna have to do this... “Welcome back bro” 🤣

In all seriousness... I’m glad you’re working on it. Because being judgemental like that would make you a total asshole, and not welcome in this topic, or on this forum IMO.

Maybe you should consider that before coming back, if you haven’t already.

Well Papa’s gone so someone’s gonna have to do this... “Welcome back bro” 🤣

In all seriousness... I’m glad you’re working on it. Because being judgemental like that would make you a total asshole, and not welcome in this topic, or on this forum IMO.

Maybe you should consider that before coming back, if you haven’t already.
I don't get the 'welcome back bro' are you confusing me for someone else?

Hoppa

I used to smoke quite a bit. Now I always feel super anxious when I'm stoned. I can't remember where I saw or heard it, but some comedian said getting high made them feel like they left the iron on and it was played up as a joke but it describes the feeling perfectly

daclynk

i had a strange experience the other day after smoking a joint a friend gave me. i started feeling dizzy after a few hit. i could not walk, i had to be carried. And when i opened my eyes 6hours had already gone and i dont recollect what happened. Anyone here had such and experience before? i have been smoking for 12yrs straight and this has never happened before.

highrider

Banned
I’m enjoying this lemon chiffon. Also as an aside, guys cheap weed that is solvent or ground cured smells bad, properly grown and cured weed smells amazing. Like this literally smells like sweet lemon. The only bad smell it produces is when you combust it rapidly and turpens can’t burn properly.

iwU0boR.jpg

Last edited:

The Fartist

Gold Member
I’m enjoying this lemon chiffon. Also as an aside, guys cheap weed that is solvent or ground cured smells bad, properly grown and cured weed smells amazing. Like this literally smells like sweet lemon. The only bad smell it produces is when you combust it rapidly and turpens can’t burn properly.

iwU0boR.jpg
That looks incredible.

i had a strange experience the other day after smoking a joint a friend gave me. i started feeling dizzy after a few hit. i could not walk, i had to be carried. And when i opened my eyes 6hours had already gone and i dont recollect what happened. Anyone here had such and experience before? i have been smoking for 12yrs straight and this has never happened before.
Not from just weed, I’ve been blazed 6 ways from Sunday and I’ve never lost time unless there was booze involved. Hate to imagine your friend gave you something that was laced intentionally but is that a possibility?

Hip Hop

Yeah I became addicted to it and it helped me graduate to other drugs, opioids.
I was smoking 1 oz. in at most, 3 days. It burned a $3,000 hole in my savings in under 2 months. I was smoking till the point I was throwing up daily. So 28 grams, give or take 56 joints/blunts in less than 3 days. I took a 1,000THC tincture bottle from a Cali dispensary. Chugged it all in one, felt not a single thing. $60 down the drain just like that. I did that a couple of times with no results, all types of edibles. So I found opioids and I was still smoking weed even though I felt not a single thing anymore on it. I left work cause of it all, but luckily I still have my job/career.

I put myself in Detox cause that was the only way to stop this madness. I couldn’t quit by myself. I suffer from chronic anxiety and depression and weed ain’t for me. I can’t do it again cause it’s not my first crazy episode with it. And sometimes that would be the only thing I would use, no opioids, and I would manage to fuck up my savings and my career a bit every so often.
I’m done with good. Good for those that it helps, even voted for it to become legal in my state and we won. Sadly I have to be on psychiatric medication for now.
Weed aint it.

highrider

Banned
That looks incredible.

Its really nice a very even and lasting high and great taste. Last batch I had was Meat Breath which is considerably more sedative and hard hitting this is a nice middle ground. The meat breath looks like it comes from another planet lol if you look close at it ( meat breath pic )

CUPWuLT.jpg

Last edited:

The Fartist

Gold Member
Anyone here into growing the stuff?
I grew one plant this past summer, 1st successful grow. Got a couple of months worth of daily smoke. It was really dank, surprised myself. All I did was water it and made sure it got as much SoCal sun as possible. I was able to do this since I kept it in a five gallon bucket the whole time and was able to move and place it right in the blasting sun. All from one Chem Dog seed! What's weird is there wasn't any seeds in my yield. I don't know much about the biology of cannabis, so that might be normal. I moved out of California recently so I don't think I'll grow this summer. I live in a much colder environment now. Plus I haven't smoked since I finished that yield, mid November. It was fun, though.

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
I grew one plant this past summer, 1st successful grow. Got a couple of months worth of daily smoke. It was really dank, surprised myself. All I did was water it and made sure it got as much SoCal sun as possible. I was able to do this since I kept it in a five gallon bucket the whole time and was able to move and place it right in the blasting sun. All from one Chem Dog seed! What's weird is there wasn't any seeds in my yield. I don't know much about the biology of cannabis, so that might be normal. I moved out of California recently so I don't think I'll grow this summer. I live in a much colder environment now. Plus I haven't smoked since I finished that yield, mid November. It was fun, though.
You pulled off a successful grow I don’t know too many people who can say that and when you have Cali weather that’s a dream scenario flat out spectacular growing weather. Will you do an indoor grow with your colder weather?

The Fartist

Gold Member
You pulled off a successful grow I don’t know too many people who can say that and when you have Cali weather that’s a dream scenario flat out spectacular growing weather. Will you do an indoor grow with your colder weather?
I don't think I will, indoor seems a little too much for what I have going on in life at the moment. It will be a fun project some day.

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
I don't think I will, indoor seems a little too much for what I have going on in life at the moment. It will be a fun project some day.
DIY cannabis growing tents hold everything together. I chose some cannabis of the year strains and the growing process has been impossibly great.

G-Bus

Banned

iwU0boR.jpg

Dude, take a little t break and start vaporizing. You taste what you smell and it's a shame to combust properly cured marijuanas.

gUmWnAn.jpg

Finished this a bit ago. Tasted like vanilla on the vape. Think it was wedding crasher.

Last edited:

Winter John

Gold Member
I was sharing a joint with my wife the other night and out of nowhere she said she kind of missed doing ecstacy. So I made a few phone calls, packed the kid off and we had a few friends come over. It was a fun night, dancing to old house music, throwing shapes, big fish little fish cardboard box. Someone brought over some hash so we did spots. Those really took me back. In the old days the big thing was doing spots then taking a hit off amyl. One night I was at a party and my buddy had just finished his turn when he whitied. He grabbed a beer glass, puked into it and filled it up to the brim, didn't spill a drop. It was the most impressive thing I'd ever seen.

Top Bottom