• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Do you miss Cunth?

Do you miss Cunth?

• Total voters

brap

Banned
People tend to stop laughing when I enter a room.
*everybody laughing and having a fun time*
*contica enters*
CTe8XxXUsAAxMiN.jpg

C

Contica

Unconfirmed Member
*everybody laughing and having a fun time*
*contica enters*
CTe8XxXUsAAxMiN.jpg

I have to admit I'm a little flattered you repeated my joke, and also took time to find a picture to go with it.

It really shows you care. But I do think it's time you make up your own jokes now. You're a bit like a parrot.

brap

Banned
Yes they are if you're not a fucking comedy snob addicted to MS paint memes.
Nah, they're cringey as fuck. People actually found it funny to laugh at 2 mentally disabled guys shout WAYNES WORLD for 90 minutes and 2 movies?

Nymphae

Banned
Nah, they're cringey as fuck. People actually found it funny to laugh at 2 mentally disabled guys shout WAYNES WORLD for 90 minutes and 2 movies?

Wayne's World was worth it for Ed O'Neill's scene alone, and Coneheads is just a genuinely good movie. MacGruber isn't my favourite but it has some really memorable gags, I love that licence plate bit.

brap

Banned
Wayne's World was worth it for Ed O'Neill's scene alone, and Coneheads is just a genuinely good movie. MacGruber isn't my favourite but it has some really memorable gags, I love that licence plate bit.
I can't stand the type of humor in Coneheads and MacGruber but I'm honestly baffled how people could find WW funny. I watched part of it recently and I felt like tearing my hair out. Seinfeld is still funny but most of that old stuff is just awful.

Mike Myers is a god damn national treasure.
Never got why people liked him. Michael Myers is funnier.

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
I can't stand the type of humor in Coneheads and MacGruber but I'm honestly baffled how people could find WW funny. I watched part of it recently and I felt like tearing my hair out. Seinfeld is still funny but most of that old stuff is just awful.

You son of a bitch 😡

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Wayne’s World was great at the time it was released. Doesn’t hold up so well now though. I watched it for the first time in years recently and I struggled to get through it.

Nymphae

Banned

Well I'm not going to hold it up as high art, or even one of my favourite comedies, but I think it was entertaining and not outright trash like some other SNL movies. The Ed O'Neill thing might be my favourite thing he has ever done, and the bohemian rhapsody part is fun, and I like Rob Lowe playing the yuppie asshole. I can see why the general humour might seem a little outdated, but I prefer those kind of inoffensive comedies from previous eras to today's stuff. I can't even think of modern comedy movies I would put on a best of list.

Nymphae

Banned

He had some charismatic SNL performances, he did a hilarious Keith Richards impression that cracked me the fuck up when I was a kid, and he was funny as the Coffee Talk Lady, and the Sprockets guy, and some other recurring roles. I think what really put him on the map was Austin Powers though, that was pretty fucking popular for a while, and then Shrek. But in general I could agree that he is maybe a bit overrated.

Nymphae

Banned
I watched this recently and could barely get through it. Do you think it's still funny? Genuine question. Please respond.

No that's not particularly brilliant I don't think, but I liked some of the original sprockets sketches. He did quite a few different types of characters on the show, I think he was a good person to have on deck for a goofy sketch comedy show, but yeah like I said, perhaps a bit overrated.

Weilthain

Banned

Wayne’s world 1 + 2 are the funniest movies ever. Nothing even comes close.

brap

Banned
when all you see are generational divides, it's probably time to put down the crack pipe

(i'm trying to figure what's worse right now, seeing life through the lens of identity, class, or generation)
yeah its annoying that old men like you and Weilthain Weilthain always refer to anybody young than you as kids. when all you see are generational divides, it's probably time to put down the crack pipe.

Fushitsusha

Banned
Shut it, you. And no.
Can you cut me some slack then? I'm not 25 yet.
25 then or you lied.

Last edited:

brap

Banned
No.

Liar!
I had a birthday since then.

Top Bottom