• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Do you miss Cunth?

Do you miss Cunth?

• Total voters

highrider

Banned
There's a tiny group of core users on gaf who since they were the only active users for a while thinks they're super important royalty. I imagine it's a terrifying position to be in now that an influx of more users are making them irrelevant and forgotten.

Or maybe he’s a particularly funny and well liked poster. Plus I’ve never seen you up in these GAF streets so...

Last edited:
C

Contica

Unconfirmed Member
Or maybe he’s a particularly funny and well liked poster. Plus I’ve never seen you up in these GAF streets so...

I've never said this before, ever. But there's gotta be a first for everything I suppose.

You must be fun at parties.

Prison Mike

Banned
He literally tricked us all, but it was for the good of mankind. We may never truly understand his presence here, or what that meant for all human beings and our greater place in the universal congregation of all life. We can only try our best, with our limited minds, to piece together the legacy that he left us. If we are successful, his truth will serve as a beacon of hope that lights the way for our most sacred and lofty aspirations, while at the same time keeping his very essence alive inside of us by speaking to that which makes us human.

ZdLpsli.gif

brap

Banned
Maybe Cunth left because he just wanted to be treated like a regular member and everybody got obsessed over him. I mean look at this thread.

You're always so passive aggressive and salty. Cheer up, life is too short to let anonymous people on a message board affect you in such a way.
Lil salty soybean named Edamame. Thanks to Papa Papa for christening him with that name.

Doczu

God, all those pre-split paupers with the post-split imigrant peasants are at it again.

Makes me really want to lock myself up in the high castle with the boys and frown at them whenever possible.

Last edited:

Von Hugh

There's a tiny group of core users on gaf who since they were the only active users for a while thinks they're super important royalty. I imagine it's a terrifying position to be in now that an influx of more users are making them irrelevant and forgotten.

Maybe us who post once a week should start making similar circle jerk threads where we raise each others self-esteems.

Similar to Fight Club, but with the exception we suck each other off figuratively. Buy also GAF gold.

I never said that you said anything. I was mocking you because to me to go at Cunth you should at least be an active member. You’re just some random dude.

To go at cunth you should be an active member.

Christ just offer suck cunths dick already. Are you this submissive with guys at work you adore also?

brap

Banned
I pity you
Says the dude who wears skirts and eats tofu.

Coneheads, Wayne's World, and Macgruber are pretty enjoyable comedies.
No they're not.
WAYNES WORLD
WAYNES WORLD
The audience begins laughing so hard they burst into flame and their lungs explode. They start pissing themselves from laughter, which fails to put out the flames but makes everything smell like burnt hair and urine. An older gentleman has a heart attack and dies on the floor, burning and covered in piss. The earth trembles below the studio, opening a gaping crack into the underbelly of the earth. Several members of the audience are dragged into the blackness, laughing so hard blood spills from their mouths as they descend into the molten core of the earth, smashing into the rock as they fall. The continued laughter echoes off the rock, causing the largest known earthquake in history, crippling the powergrids of several of the world’s major cities, plunging humankind into darkness for weeks. Martial law is called into effect as the riots increase in size and aggressiveness. As food begins to run out, half of the world’s populace is dead, with the survivors now resorting to cannibalism and subsistence farming.

highrider

Banned
To go at cunth you should be an active member.

Christ just offer suck cunths dick already. Are you this submissive with guys at work you adore also?

Very disrespectful my dude. Like on spot beat down disrespectful. Enjoy anonymity and lashing out at strangers, the way weak men do, but know that I see the bitchmade in you, and would exploit it with ease.

Edit: oh man Latvia, was hoping you lived in Baltimore. Would be worth the drive 👍

Last edited:
C

Contica

Unconfirmed Member
I never said that you said anything. I was mocking you because to me to go at Cunth you should at least be an active member. You’re just some random dude.

You're mocking yourself. Have some dignity.

C

Contica

Unconfirmed Member
Says the dude who wears skirts and eats tofu.

Your words would probably hurt someone with low self esteem. Skirts are comfy though, you should try them.

Sounds like you gave that scathing comeback a lot of thought there. You can’t even be funny can you?

People tend to stop laughing when I enter a room.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom