• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Digimon Survive - New 6 minute trailer.

Saber

Gold Member
Thankfully theres more gameplay in this video.
Also, kinda happy to see oldschool digimons from my childhood back. Pretty sure no one remembers Syakomon or Kunemon nowadays.

Rambone

Thankfully theres more gameplay in this video.
Also, kinda happy to see oldschool digimons from my childhood back. Pretty sure no one remembers Syakomon or Kunemon nowadays.

Yea, they did squeak in a little bit of gameplay into the trailer. The general art and animation for the visual novel stuff in this game looks really really impressive.

Fbh

Looks ok.
The visual novel bits look visually very nice, the combat parts look like a F2P mobile game though.

If the plot is good this could be fun though.

Last edited:

anthony2690

Banned
Visual novel stuff looks very high quality, gameplay looks pretty cheap in comparison.

I actually feel like bandai namco is just sending this out to die at this point.

I've had it pre-ordered a while, I hope it ends up being good, but I'm not overly optimistic sadly.

Rambone

Looks ok.
The visual novel bits look visually very nice, the combat parts look like a F2P mobile game though.

If the plot is good this could be fun though.

Visual novel stuff looks very high quality, gameplay looks pretty cheap in comparison.

I actually feel like bandai namco is just sending this out to die at this point.

I've had it pre-ordered a while, I hope it ends up being good, but I'm not overly optimistic sadly.

Yea, the combat parts do look cheap in comparison to the visual novel parts. I just hope combat won't be a slog and cheap to match otherwise that will kill it for me.

Zambatoh

Wow. Characters can actually die in this game based on player choices. That's a first. And a bit dark coming from Digimon of all franchises.

azertydu91

Hard to Kill
I hope that the visual novel won't be too time consuming (even though I love persona so who knows) otherwise the game look great but I'd like an english video, because I know a few japanese words but I don't think they can apply here.

Top Bottom