• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo IV - Release Date Reveal Trailer | The Game Awards 2022 (June 5, 2022)

Barakov

Pay2Win from the get go. The Ultimate Edition includes

"Accelerated Seasonal Battle Pass Unlock (includes a Premium Seasonal Battle Pass Unlock plus 20 Tier Skips and cosmetic)"
Kinda not surprised after Immortal but thankfully it seems like you can ignore the battle pass and just focus on the single player.

NickFire

Kinda not surprised after Immortal but thankfully it seems like you can ignore the battle pass and just focus on the single player.
If you really like the game and play all the time, you can probably buy once and get every season for free. At least that’s how the big battle Rosales do it with free currency tiers.

Mattdaddy

Gold Member
Goddamn Blizzard cinematics are art. Thats gorgeous.

Is that Tyrael or Inarius? Thought Tyrael at first but the last line made me think Inarius. Plus Tyrael has a sword typically.

Last edited:

sendit

Not that Blizzard deserves confidence after Immortal, but the video above mentions a few times that the Battle Pass will contain only cosmetics.
Which video? The quote was taken straight from Blizzards product page. Unless 20 Tier Skips means something completely different.

bender

What time is it?
Which video? The quote was taken straight from Blizzards product page. Unless 20 Tier Skips means something completely different.

The preview video posted in this thread. He was told this isn't P2W and the passes and tiers are for cosmetics only.

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
Goddamn Blizzard cinematics are art. Thats gorgeous.

Is that Tyrael or Inarius? Thought Tyrael at first but the last line made me think Inarius. Plus Tyrael has a sword typically.
According to the wiki it sounds like they’re lovers.
Lilith and Inarius mated, and created offspring. They were the first, but not the last, and soon, an entire
race had taken form - the nephalem.
It might not be Tyrael at all. My biggest guess is Inarius is stopping his former lover? In the wiki it also shows him with a sword.

Mattdaddy

Gold Member
According to the wiki it sounds like they’re lovers.

It might not be Tyrael at all. My biggest guess is Inarius is stopping his former lover? In the wiki it also shows him with a sword.

Yeah thats what Im thinking too. Lovers quarrel haha. When he said "I came back to hell... for you." it sounded pretty personal.

Cyberpunkd

why the hell does this have a battle pass?
Consulting Make It Rain GIF by SHOWTIME

Jennings

FWIW:

On Thursday, several anonymous Activision Blizzard employees told The Washington Post that Diablo IV's June release date seems unlikely unless they cut parts of the game or there is a massive crunch period. The sources say that the title has already faced several unannounced delays. This claim bears some weight considering that leaks in November indicated the game would arrive in April 2023.

Top Bottom