- PS5 and Series X offer two graphic modes, a 4K@60 fps mode (resolution) and a 1080p@120 fps mode (performance). Seroes S has no graphic toggle at all.
- In Resolution mode the resolution is dynamic for all three consoles. PS5 and Series X are 1800p-2160p, Series S is 960p-1440p.
- Settings are the same on PS5 and Series X. Series S has lower grass density and lower quality shadows.
- Performance Mode drops rez to fixed 1080p, which locks the performance to perfect 60 fps and even allows for a 120 fps mode.
- As for performance, all three platforms hit 60 fps a majority of the time in Resolution mode. It's not perfect, but runs generally well. Series S shows similar performance, but it seems to drops more often.
- Split screen in Resolution mode causes more drops under 60 fps, which can be solved by selecting 1080p instead, which gives a perfect locked 60 fps.
- The 120 fps mode sticks closely to the target, but the drops accur when the action kicks off, so we get a range of 90-120fps. Direct comparison is difficult but Tom believes the average might be higher on Series X, since it's rare see it drop to the 90s range, and of course it supports VRR to save the day.
- Loading times: the game load faster on PSS vs Series X and S (8 seconds vs 11 seconds, nothing crazy).