• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dexter's Lab, Other Classics on Netflix March 30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
A little sad that Young Justice and Green Lantern isn't on Netflix yet. Plus, I was hoping for more than one season of Adventure Time and Venture Brothers. :-(
All I wanted was to get caught up on Adventure Time, Regular Show and Young Justice. This day is bitter sweet :(((

LakeEarth

Any superhero fan who hasn't seen Justice League and Unlimited should be beaten with pointy sticks. But hey, while you're recovering, you should check out Justice League and Unlimited!

Necrovex

Any superhero fan who hasn't seen Justice League and Unlimited should be beaten with pointy sticks. But hey, while you're recovering, you should check out Justice League and Unlimited!

It's been years since I last saw those shows. I plan to go through all of it. I love DC animations.

Piecake

Now if only Netflix could pick up cancled Cartoon network shoes like SYM-BIONIC TITAN (please?), Young Justice, and Green Lantern. I would profess my undying love and have their babies

wish they would get frisky dingo, its only two seasons too, amazing seasons B^)

hmmm is that really the order of adventure time episodes? lol looks out of place , didn't know the candy zombie was the first episode shown

only 11 episodes for "regular show" 0_o, at least they are good ones.

animation1dfg2zq7ggauxz.gif

Know how I'm spending my weekend.

Yep, Netflix made a deal with WB for the entire WB animated backlog, as well as Cartoon Network and adult swim. March 30th is just the beginning. Netflix has the rights to stuff like animaniacs, tiny toons, batman the animated series, etc now.
Hell yess

aasoncott

I wouldn't trust that site. Aside from the fact that when the site first appeared he had copied a lot of stuff from my site to try to trick people into thinking he was me, his listings are wrong. Every once in a while I think he accidentally grabs a list of US updates and doesn't realise it. Instant Watcher has the same problem--their Canadian listings are always screwed up, and they never error-check them. I don't want to turn this into a shameless plug for whatsnewonnetflix.com, but seriously, I've never found any other site with accurate Canadian listings. I work hard on this shit.

Sadly, there's no sign of the WB shows in Canada. None of them even appear in the database. We did just get Samurai Champloo, though. So I guess that's, uh, something.

Necrovex

Does anyone know when this goes live? I'd like to just clear my schedule for today lol.

It's on Netflix, right now. Go and spend the entire day watching awesome cartoon. I am forced to write my term paper at this very moment. I really want to watch some Adventure Time too. :'-(

ultron87

Only one season of Adventure Time makes me sad since I already have that one on DVD. I suppose I'll have to console myself with all the Justice League ever. :D

Link Man

Banned
Started watching PPG, missed it the first time around. So good.

Hope we do eventually get all seasons for these shows, though.

Necrovex

Started watching PPG, missed it the first time around. So good.

Hope we do eventually get all seasons for these shows, though.

When I was younger, I really disliked PPG. But that was during the age where I felt I was "too cool" to like those type of "girly" show. I should really give it another shot, since I barely remember anything besides a green monkey and a transvestite (or was it transexual) devil.

Batman Beyond :O
Oh god, I could cry right now.

Someone besides me likes Batman Beyond?! :-D

Drago

I wish they would put up all the episodes for these shows instead of what seems to be a trickle. Hopefully we have more episodes/shows soon, but I'm just glad the shows are coming up either way.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Someone besides me likes Batman Beyond?! :-D

BB was really solid.

I feel like a lot of people haven't seen the Return of the Joker movie, which has maybe the best ten minutes in all of the DC animated universe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom