• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dexter's Lab, Other Classics on Netflix March 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those of us who fondly remember awesome cartoons, Samurai Jack, Dexter's Laboratory, and a copious number of other classic Cartoon Network shows are going to make their Netflix premiere this weekend according to Streaming Soon.

Oh, and Batman Beyond as well. But nobody likes that show, right? Heh.

List of shows added:

Cartoon Network
Adventure Time
Batman Beyond
Batman: The Brave and the Bold
Ben 10
Ben 10: AF
Ben 10: UA
Camp Lazlo
Courage the Cowardly Dog
Code Name Kids Next Door
Cow and Chicken
Chowder
Dexter's Laboratory
Ed, Edd 'n Eddy
Foster's
Generator Rex
The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy
Johnny Bravo
Justice League
Justice League Unlimited
MAD
My Gym Partner's a Monkey
Powerpuff Girls
Regular Show
Samurai Jack
Scooby Doo Mystery Inc

[Adult Swim]
Aqua Teen Hunger Force
The Boondocks
Children's Hospital
Metalocalypse
Robot Chicken
Squidbillies
The Venture Bros.

Zebra

Aw yiss. Samurai Jack and Batman Beyond.

I will forever be praying for a Batman Beyond film.

Edit: Courage, Johnny Bravo, Powerpuff Girls, Ed Edd n' Eddy, holy shit. All the greats.

Cheebo

Banned
Yep, Netflix made a deal with WB for the entire WB animated backlog, as well as Cartoon Network and adult swim. March 30th is just the beginning. Netflix has the rights to stuff like animaniacs, tiny toons, batman the animated series, etc now.

Yep, Netflix made a deal with WB for the entire WB animated backlog, as well as Cartoon Network and adult swim. March 30th is just the beginning. Netflix has the rights to stuff like animaniacs, tiny toons, batman the animated series, etc now.

CN had better not hold anything back. I want to stream a marathon of Space Ghost: Coast to Coast back-to-back with Cartoon Planet. Thems were the days...

Don't forget Adventure Time, as well as the awesome show Chowder!

Adventure Time is amazing, but I've never watched Chowder. I guess this weekend is as good a time as any to give it a watch, though!

bndadm

This is glorious news!

For some strange reason I didn't make the connection when they announced it that it would include the animation side. Was just happy at the time for The West Wing.

Jazzem

Man, Dexter's Lab could be such a mean show to its protagonist at times...I know that's generally the point of comedies, but I wouldn't so much laugh at episodes as much as just feel bad for the kid :p He's only 8!

Would sure be interesting to revisit it. Omelette du fromage!

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
Netflix is really stepping it's game up next month in general. I hope they keep it up going forward cause the last few months have been kinda sad.

Man, Dexter's Lab could be such a mean show to its protagonist at times...I know that's generally the point of comedies, but I wouldn't so much laugh at episodes as much as just feel bad for the kid :p He's only 8!

Would sure be interesting to revisit it. Omelette du fromage!

That's all you can say!

Loomba

Welp, I know what i'm doing tomorrow... only ever seen random episodes of Samurai Jack, can't wait to watch the whole thing.

Nokterian

OMLETTE DU FROMAGE!

Why does the netherlands not have netflix :( i am sad about this. Cartoon Network was awesome a few years back. Watched all those great cartoons. 2 stupid dogs,Johnny Bravo,Cow & Chicken,I am Weasel etc. Yeah we do have CN again i saw but it is nothing anymore and everything is dutch instead of the great english voice actors.

Fuck yes.

Nice, thew new Scooby Doo series is also coming. Very interested in that.

EDIT: Powerpuff Girls! AAAHHH. The memories.

jts

...hate me...
OMLETTE DU FROMAGE!

Why does the netherlands not have netflix :( i am sad about this. Cartoon Network was awesome a few years back. Watched all those great cartoons. 2 stupid dogs,Johnny Bravo,Cow & Chicken,I am Weasel etc. Yeah we do have CN again i saw but it is nothing anymore and everything is dutch instead of the great english voice actors.
unblock-us.com

Loxley

Samurai Jack, Dexter's Lab, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, Batman Beyond and Robot Chicken are probably the ones I'm most looking forward to :)

Fuck yeah. I've never seen Batman Beyond or Samurai Jack, I guess it's time to start.
Oh and Ed, Edd n Eddy, Adventure Time, Dexter's Lab and Johnny fucking Bravo. Thank you Netflix.

ultron87

This is amazing. But I'm definitely most excited for Adventure Time.

Is it actually only Season 1 for everything or is that just how it is listed?

God damn, even Venture Bros. If anyone hasn't watched that you need to get on it.

ecurbj

Cow and Chicken? Are you telling me I can experience Cow and Chicken again??
Cow_and_chiken_by_IngDianita.gif

BLACKLAC

Batman Beyond but no BTAS?

JL/JLU will more than make up for it I guess.

I never finished Samurai Jack, so that's nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom