• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dexter's Lab, Other Classics on Netflix March 30

Status
Not open for further replies.

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
Ran through Adventure Time. Liked it but it's not something I'd make a point to rewatch. Think I related far better to Regular Show which had me rolling.

Adventure Time gets better in later seasons.

Watching the 1st season, it's disconcerting how Finn's voice hasn't reached puberty yet.

Loomba

Just watched episode 1 of Samurai Jack, told myself multiple times throughout "this is awesome" plus it has uncle Iroh as Aki...

I was wondering though should I watch Justice League or Justice League Unlimited first?

Something really cool until he grew up and started hanging out a night playing detective and shit.

Give it a try, I love Ben 10. Just stop after the original.
Fuck Alien Force and whatever the other shits called.

The shows in bold are lame so avoid them.

You forgot to bold Gym Partner is a Monkey.

Just watched episode 1 of Samurai Jack, told myself multiple times throughout "this is awesome" plus it has uncle Iroh as Aki...

I was wondering though should I watch Justice League or Justice League Unlimited first?

I believe Justice League Unlimited is the sequel series to Justice League.

Something really cool until he grew up and started hanging out a night playing detective and shit.

Give it a try, I love Ben 10. Just stop after the original.
Fuck Alien Force and whatever the other shits called.

The shows in bold are lame so avoid them.
Sorry man, but camp lazlo is far from lame.
Netflix desperately needs a Shuffle function so I can just throw a bunch of these shows in there and let it go. Netflix would never be turned off.
Same here man.
Ran through Adventure Time. Liked it but it's not something I'd make a point to rewatch. Think I related far better to Regular Show which had me rolling.
I feel the same, regular show IMO is better than adventure time but at is more popular so it gets more loving.

obin_gam

I watched three and a half episode of Samurai Jack. I just cant bring myself to like it. It is very cool indeed, but it's just not working for me :/

Penguin

I believe Justice League Unlimited is the sequel series to Justice League.
Eh I consider it more of a rebranding
Essentially the same show

Watching Justice League, pretty good. Never saw them in order before.

Superman's pretty weak, the dudes been knocked unconscious half the time

Yeah, one of the major complaints about season 1
They wanted to give others a reason to be around so kept on knocking out Supes

Sushigod7

Going on a Cartoon Network bender this week, Samurai Jack and Adventure Time was enough but the rest is gravy hell yeah. Watching Powerpuff Girls right now. Also just added all the Bond movies I could those will be filled in between the other episodes. Thanks OP for the heads up finally Netflix is paying off this month.

I hope they add more seasons quickly.

12 "episodes" of Regular Show isn't enough.

And I've already seen Mystery Inc.'s first season. I need season 2 dammit :/

Why does Batman in Batman Beyond straight-up murder people? I watched an episode yesterday where he pushes this enormous concrete cylinder on top of these two scientists and you never see them again, probably because they were horribly crushed to death.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom