• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead space: Launch Trailer | Humanity Ends Here

Draugoth

Gold Member

Prepare to unravel a gruesome mystery at the greenest roots of space.

When Isaac Clarke and the USG Kellion went on a mission to repair the mining vessel USG Ishimura, he had no idea how a routine mission would so quickly turn into one of the darkest nightmares. What did the Ishimura crew discover in the darkness? What happened to her? And what does this mean for the future of humanity?

Find out when Dead Space™ launches on January 27, 2023.

Last edited:

Valt7786

Do love some dead space, so very excited for this. Just hope that randomiser system they put in works as well as it sounds and it launches with NG+ and unlockables. Would automatically make it beat Callisto. (Not that would be hard tbh).

Kuranghi

Pretty excited, just finishing up my high res reruns of the originals now. I finished DS1 months ago and started DS2 immediately after but got distracted right near the end. Now I'm in the final moments, its been awesome, DS1 was magical in 4K with 2x2 transparency supersampling (Is that 8K? Seems obviously maths wise but I feel like its weird) and DS2 just DSR'd 8K which is superb too of course but I miss my perfect pixels from DS1 method. SGSSAA doesn't work properly with DS2 without big downsides like missing shadows, white outlines or none of those problems but just a poor implementation that means its blurrier and more aliased than just DSRing 8K.

Top Bottom