• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead or Alive Xtreme: Venus Vacation silently releases on Steam - Free to Play

Shin

Banned
It's hit and miss depending on which country you're from apparently so VPN is your best bet if you're blocked.
Even if it's a minor change in the game still bummed that it got "touched" when it was unnecessary.
But there's a certain Twitter/Tumbler account to make it all right again through mods so we'll see.

Abriael_GN

RSI Employee of the Year
Browser's blocking that page but if it's "steam: // install / 958260" that doesn't work either.

gotcha. As Shin above mentioned, using a free VPN like Cyberghost will probably get around that.

That being said, I would advise to just play the Japanese version via DMM. It has a ton more content, and it's not like you're missing on any relevant story. The menus are elementary.

Ulysses 31

gotcha. As Shin above mentioned, using a free VPN like Cyberghost will probably get around that.

That being said, I would advise to just play the Japanese version via DMM. It has a ton more content, and it's not like you're missing on any relevant story. The menus are elementary.
Got it to work with the CyberChost VPN! :goog_horns:

Vlaphor

I've played a fair amount of this game on DMM back in the day, and even put about $40 into it. It is pretty sexy, especially with all of the added stuff...but it is one of the most expensive Gacha's around. If you want a chance to have a 10 spin of the gacha wheel to get the SSR suits, it's 5000 points. You can earn those in game to a point, but if you want to buy them, it'll be around $40-$50. This is for 10 spins of a 3% chance to get an SSR suit (the stats of which you will need to beat the higher levels).

That being said, since it is on PC, they get a bit racier than their console counterparts. Here's a couple of example of what you get when you do draw an SSR suit.

Slightly NSFW...just don't look at it at work.

Also, according to what I'm reading, it looks like this version is censored compared to the original DMM version. It looks like they took out the ability to click on the girls and have them react.

If you really want to know what's being said in English, this channel here

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMqvsKnYy39YMDF0SIJVGKw

releases subbed translations of the game and the various events.

Last edited:
Top Bottom