• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead by Daylight now Supports Crossplay and Crossfriends across PC, PS4 , X Box, and Nintendo Switch (Cross Progression Coming Soon)

Jooxed

Gold Member

Cross Play F.A.Q.

Which platforms are included in cross-play?
You will be able to play between Steam, Microsoft Store, Xbox One, Playstation 4 and Nintendo Switch. The Dead by Daylight Mobile game is not included in cross-play. Stadia will also join other platforms at launch

If other platforms have content I cannot access on my platform, what will happen when I play with these players?
You will play against these players as you would any other, you will see the content as they play it. The only restriction is that you will not be able to access the content if it isn’t available on your platform.

What happens if one platform gets an update late?
To be able to cross-play together, platforms needs to be on the same version of the game. If one platform gets the update late, they will match together (not cross-play) until they are on the same version as the others.

Jooxed

Gold Member
Yeah but good luck against 360° players on PC... Rofl. Are you even playing the game on PC ?

ive played on both Nintendo and PC and in a way I welcome the cross play And in a way it will be tough.

population needs it at certain times on consoles, and going up against killers who obviously do not know who to play the game and hook one survivor and sit on them is tiring sucks.

mint he other hand getting wrecked by 60 FPS keyboard and mouse is going to get old as well. Luckily it can be disabled for those that choose to.

different playstyles are a nice variety of players, and make finding a game easier

im not a console guy, but destiny1 pvp was awesome, and I definitely would have run to the end of my mouse pad circlestafing long enough to keep beaning someone in the head like that

Jooxed

Gold Member
Can you be a solo and just matchmake? Is it good with random and mics?

there is no voice chat in the game, would make it too easy really to destroy the killer for pugs. Though the dead by daylightdiscord it’s really easy just to find a group.

I love dead by daylight it’s one of my favorite multiplayer games.

Top Bottom