• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead by Daylight | Alien | Teaser

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

The suffocating silence of outer space pushes resolve beyond its limits.
Dead by Daylight: Alien. Coming soon.

Dead by Daylight is a multiplayer action/horror game where one player takes on the role of a brutal Killer and the other four play as Survivors. As a Killer your goal is to sacrifice as many Survivors as possible. As Survivors your goal is to work together to evade, escape, and most importantly – stay alive.

Drizzlehell

Banned
At least Aliens hasn't been wasted on this shit yet.

7b01389a-a53b-4bdd-8f00-4b3d2368b19d_text.gif

kunonabi

Can't wait to smack it with a pallet and teabag it. Those highly trained space marines were idiots to think high end military hardware was the way to go.

Nicholas Cage and now the Xenomorph. Behaviour are acquiring all kinds of licenses. It's a shame the core objective is crap after all this time and the game modes haven't been expanded.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
At this point it's a better question to ask which horror IP has *not* been in Dead by Daylight.

MiguelItUp

I want to be excited because I adore Aliens, but man, the DBD core gameloop just isn't for me. The whole ring around the rosey thing, haha.

Makes me wonder how they're going to integrate windows and pallets in an xeno themed map, lol.

drotahorror

At this point it's a better question to ask which horror IP has *not* been in Dead by Daylight.

Friday the 13th. Candyman. Childs Play. For some of the big ones atleast.

I'm guessing F13 has zero chance of happening due to licensing being all sorts of fucked up with that IP.

People hate on DBD, but it's so damn popular and a lot of people enjoy it. I've got around 3000 hours in it but haven't really played in over a year (2500 hours were put in by 2018). I still follow it though, and I'm happy BHVR is doing well. Never would have thought it would have became such a phenomenon.

Last edited:
Top Bottom