• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Days of Play Sale is live

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
Wonder what study determined this weird 0.19 pricing structure is better than 9.99 of the past lol

KAL2006

Banned
You guys need to learn how to play the game.

Gaming has never ever been this cheap for me.

First of all be behind on games. I was very busy during PS4 generation so have a massive backlog. So now I'm getting games either for free thanks to Plus Collection or PSN Plus monthly games or dirt cheap in sales. I also grab games from eBay and Facebook Marketplace.

Finally to get games for extra cheap I have extra accounts setup (US, Brazil, Indonesia, India). For example in this days of play sale Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate is £25 in the UK but I can grab it from a different region for £16 and still play the game on my UK account.

But I'm glad not everyone is a cheapskate like me I need some of you suckers to pay full price to support the industry while I get my cheap gaming as I don't care about playing games day 1.

Malakhov

Banned
i got lou2 at 40$ cad before christmas, pre-holidays is really the best time to get some games, same with tsushima

Amazon.se had some Days of Play deals.
Amazon.de I think too, also extra -20% If you buy 2 (selected games). Got free prime also, so cannot complain.

Cravis

sorry no way GIF by South Park

Justin9mm

Having a look at the sale, it's a bit whack.. Some of these prices are seriously not good enough for a Days of Play sale. Sony Shit the bed!

Bryank75

Banned
This sale is a load of bollix, take it back and try again!

(glad I already have all there games)

Also why there should always be a physical option and we need to support our stores.

Last edited:
Terrible sale. I ummed and ahhed over Miles for about 30 seconds, then decided still $10 or $15 overpriced. Considered Sackboy for about half that time.

Will buy both for sure, but at a more reasonable price point.

It’s weird how I’m now at a stage of life where I can afford whatever I want really, but I am tighter than ever :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Shifty1897

The marketing guy who put Demon's Souls on "sale" for 20 cents over standard price games is either really brave or really dumb.

I really want to pick up TLOU2 and Ghost of Tsushima but I know they would just sit in my backlog until September or October, at that point I might as well wait for a better sale.

Last edited:

Sw0pDiller

Buy the remastered edition. It comes with crossbuy ps4 and ps5 and has all DLCs. Nioh 2 is my favorite game in 2020, the gameplay is pure satisfaction.

I bought nioh 2 the collection, not really into it because of the controls and button combos that just won't click yet. Still I love these kind of games so I will push onward!

Top Bottom