• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Days of Play Sale is live

HTK

Banned

Some highlights:
  • Demon's Souls $60.19
  • Miles Morales $39.33
  • Ghost of Tsushima $40.19
  • Sekiro $29.99
  • Persona 5 Royal $27.99
  • Resident Evil 2 $15.99
  • And many more
Go get Sekiro you whining all the time not on sale! It's all time lowest on PSN store.

I see Demon's Souls went from Premium Regular Price back to the Standard Regular Price.

kretos

Banned
Demon's Souls is 60$ ppl can finally stop bitching and crying about 70$

edit: guess not lol

I’ll wait for them to hit PS+. That Demons Souls price is yikes though!

That Demon's Souls sales price. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Stupid jerks and their less than $10 discount. Whatever take my money jerks.

gif-shaking-head-3.gif

Last edited:

TheMan

Strongly eyeing Sekiro although I do get frustrated with overly difficult games.
Morales is a maaaaybe
I'd probably buy strikers if I had already beaten 5 but I'm still slowly working through that one
OP didn't Yakuza LAD which is once again on sale for 42 bucks. I'm really surprised they've been reluctant to drop the price any lower than that given how many times it's been on sale now.

WoodyStare

It’s good the games are already going on sale six months into the generation. By the time I’m able to get a PS5 next year, they’ll probably be even cheaper. Can’t wait to play Demon Souls, but it’ll probably be $30-$40 by then.

Hustler

There's really not much going on here.... I wish NBA2k21 PS5 was as cheap as the PS4 version. All the other mainline PS games I own.

xrnzaaas

The prices for PS5 games aren't very attractive. They've pretty much lowered them to the levels before the next-gen price increase and called it a day.

Codes 208

I see Sony is going the Nintendo route of “major sale” then drops a few major games by only $10

but Sony won’t even allow Walmart to drop their prices by $10 like the other two do so I guess someone had to even if it means themselves

Last edited:

Fbh

Ghost of Tsushima has to be one of the first Ps4 exclusives to take this long to go down to $30.
It came out only a month after TLOU2 and yet it still doesn't drop bellow $40 even though TLOU2 was already $30 6 months ago during the christmas sale.

Kinda makes me wonder if it has had stronger legs than other exclusives, or if it reflects a change in policy at Sony regarding pricing.

Last edited:

Evil Calvin

Afraid of Boobs
First of all $69.99 for a new game is downright dumb but whatever.....if you put that game on sale at least make it $59.99 (not freaking $60.19)!!!

Reactions: Fbh

GhostOfTsu

Banned
Demons Souls is 100% worth $60. I didn't even want to play it before it came out but then it became an obsession. I played a magic build and it was so much fun. The best launch game ever. I always feel like replaying but there's too many games coming out.

Tsushima is the GOAT everyone should buy it now and it looks awesome on PS5 with the upgrade.

Fbh

First of all $69.99 for a new game is downright dumb but whatever.....if you put that game on sale at least make it $59.99 (not freaking $60.19)!!!

Yeah these prices are really annoying when you use prepaid PSN cards.
If you don't have some leftover money from a previous purchase you need to get an another $10 to cover those extra cents.

I see Sony is going the Nintendo route of “major sale” then drops a few major games by only $10

but Sony won’t even allow Walmart to drop their prices by $10 like the other two do so I guess someone had to even if it means themselves
What do you mean Sony "won't allow" it? Wal-Mart could sell PS5 games for a quarter if they wanted.

Kerotan

I bought Miles Morales Ultimate edition and pre ordered ratchet on my American account. In total I saved myself €55 thanks to the sale and not using my EU account. Happy days.

Miles morales will be my first ever ps5 game and ratchet my first ps5 only game. But first my play through of spiderman remastered. Was hilarious sitting there for 5mins watching trophies pop.

Bragr

Banned
Did anyone play Mortal Kombat Aftermath? I like the original campaign, but I feel they charge so much for this expansion even with the sale. To add insult to injury, I got one of the kombat packs already, so the only thing I'm gonna get out of that expansion is the rambo kombat pack the Aftermath expansion. Feels too expensive.

SinDelta

Just got my PS5, $100 budget where's my money going (or staying in my wallet)?
Some combination of the following? You focusing on PS5 exclusives, or PS4/5 Exclusives? Multiplatform?

Demon Souls - 60.00
Ghost of Tushima - 40.00
13 Sentinels Aegis Rim - 32.00
Sekiro - 30.00
Yakuza Remastered Collection - 29.99
Red Dead Redemption 2 - 29.99
Dragon Quest XI - 25.99
Resident Evil 2 - 15.99
Dragon's Dogma - 9.89
Alien Isolation - 5.99

Last edited:

Sw0pDiller

Still wanting to play nioh2. Is the ps5 upgrade free on all versions? Even the 39,99 standaard one? Don't think I need the the dlc.

Still wanting to play nioh2. Is the ps5 upgrade free on all versions? Even the 39,99 standaard one? Don't think I need the the dlc.
Buy the remastered edition. It comes with crossbuy ps4 and ps5 and has all DLCs. Nioh 2 is my favorite game in 2020, the gameplay is pure satisfaction.

Does anyone here use multiple PSN accounts to get the best deals such as Indonesian, Indian, Brazil accounts.
I don't believe Sony do regional prices. All prices are equivalent to the us dollar values. Maybe JP store is not , but it's usually higher.

LOLCats

Banned
Garbage, same shit. digital is throw away money to me and im not too keen on just throwing money away these days.

Top Bottom