• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cutting, slicing and Dismemberment in games?

Embearded

unnamed.0.1409158248.jpg

You forgot this masterpiece.

I played and...This game makes me think about limits of art...A game when all u do is a genocide ? Because you are tired of life ?

Man, Postal still have corny stuff, comedy, but Hatred is a serious game.

I regret playing it, the game has a terrible energy/feel on it (and i love gore games, finishers etc etc).

With a scenario of more and more teenagers carrying out attacks in schools, I think that perhaps it would influence and nurture a young person like this even more. I know, the game has age restrictions, but we know it doesn't work.

If the game at least had a motivation, a story behind it, it would improve a lot.

I dunno man...

Last edited:
Imagine going 2 pages without naming dead island 2 that has the best gore tech in the market...

For something less known, shadow warrior 2 has the same tech of mgs raising where you can precisely cut enemies.
Imagine posting the most obvious game...
DI2 is a new game, and its gore mechanics was commented in every single thread of it.

And also for something less know, Afro Samurai has the same mgsr mechanic for slicing enemies.

Peroroncino

MGR with Gray Fox suit is the dream slice&dice, you cut clean through foes depending on your angle during normal gameplay, not only during zandatsu moments or whatever it was called.

NG2 is probably the follow-up/

GymWolf

Imagine posting the most obvious game...
DI2 is a new game, and its gore mechanics was commented in every single thread of it.

And also for something less know, Afro Samurai has the same mgsr mechanic for slicing enemies.
Well apparently the reason is not that it's too obvious but that nobody played the damn game :lollipop_grinning_sweat:

also

Last edited:
Top Bottom