• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Crash Bandicoot 4: Its About Time.

Enjay

Banned
Toys for Bob? I’ve never heard ofthem. Somehow I don’t think that bodes well for this game, but I hope it’s good.
Disney Extreme Skate was the fucking bomb. Though it's looking like this is gonna be some watered down rick and morty bullshit.

Last edited:
The Developer in question has a history of making these type of games and looking all the way back, they did Mature games.

Naughty Dog in comparison have gone the Opposite direction and even declared that they have "Grown up" meaning they will never touch Crash or Jak again..and plus, most of that Team is likely gone who made Crash originally.

I will trust this new Developer over Naughty Dog, who would probably tell us how Coco is a Dickgirl and Neo Cortex is against Minority Bandicoots. :p

Last edited:
Toys For Bob helped out Vicarious Visions on the Crash N-Sane Trilogy and developed the Spyro trilogy remasters so I'm looking forward to seeing what they can do when given the reigns for a new entry! Activision firing on all cylinders at the moment with this and THPS1+2.

Last edited:
Judging by the boxart there are at least four masks. Interesting. To be honest I've only played one Crash game, and never finished it. I know... Shun me some other time.

Kokoro2020

There was some ok games during the PS2 era.

Twinsanity and both Crash Team Racing were at least competent. The Gameboy Advance games were also solid.

It was by the time the series got to the PS3/360 era did it started losing its luster.

Crash Team Racing was on the PS1. Well, the first one anyway.

But I will agree that Twinsanity was a good game in its own right. It just doesn't quite measure up to the original trilogy.

JordanN

Banned
Crash Team Racing was on the PS1. Well, the first one anyway.

But I will agree that Twinsanity was a good game in its own right. It just doesn't quite measure up to the original trilogy.
Apologies, by the two Crash racing games I meant Crash Nitro Kart and Crash Tag Team Racing.

YCoCg

Guess I'm not seeing it, or looking in the wrong spot?
unknown.png

unknown.png

Last edited:

stickkidsam

If they use the art style on that box art instead of the weird Pixar-esque style from the Crash trilogy... I would be soooo happy.

RAIDEN1

I never knew in all these years that due to technical limitations on the PS-X they couldn't give Crash a proper neck, which is a key part in how the character was created...

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Looks great. Been playing these games since I was 6, can't wait.

vkbest

Other false advertising video on the official Playstation Channel? I really doubt this game is running to 60fps on PS4, when trilogy and CTR was 30.

Last edited:

vkbest

At least I hope the PS4 version I already own can run at 60fps on PS5.
the trailer on Playstation Youtube channel is 60fps on this new game, but they have upload PC gameplay trailers before. I suppose you are talking about CTR or Trilogy, I really doubt Activision will patch those remakes

Last edited:
Top Bottom