• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Could this be the cutest thing ever?

Weilthain

Banned
mgK99nl.jpg

I think mine is cuter!

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
Cuter than this?
EBydTkqXUAEJrjL.jpg

I don't think so. Now take a bunch of Pomeranians to a movie theater and you might have something.

DESTROYA

Thanks , they were so cute I watched like 3 in a row.
Those dogs are so well behaved I can’t imagine most are that calm.

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
That's cute, but my favorite small dogs are chihuahuas (they may be my favorite dogs in general).

I love how fucking evil they can be.

Ellis

The high pitched yappy bark undoes any of cuteness these little sods would otherwise possess.

I only really like proper dogs.
Like this boy,
65994542-around-show-near-the-tree-cute-huski-is-having-a-rest-by-laying.jpg

yosean

Neo Member
Signed up just to say no this is not.
Well, puppy is awesome and cute etc . But you shouldn't trim poms this short. This stupid fashionable trend of cutting their hair this short is dangerous for them. Any Spitz breed will have a double coat, a dense inner coat and fine outer coat both of these work together to regulate the body temp of the dog.

It's like wearing a wooly jumper, it's nice and warm and traps in your body heat, the thinner hair though is like having a fan cooling down that wooly jumper and bringing any cool air into the body.

Notice in a lot of these poms with short hair they poor dudes are smiling away ? That's cause the little fuckers are cooking inside and panting.

Stop fashion cutting your poms

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
Don't know what it is. I generally like dogs but I can't stand small dogs. For me a full grown dog should be above 50 lbs as nature intended.

Unless it's a wiener dog. Those little buggers melt my heart.

Tesseract

Banned
the cutest thing ever is watching a cat tear a squirrel to pieces

my cat ate a squirrel alive earlier today and it was the dopest shit i've ever seen

My brother had one... One day the little pooch got out and got run over by a pickup. Ironically his name was Mash potato... Till this day he hasn't bought a pet in a long time.

Top Bottom