• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Console Screenshot thread 2021 |OT|

Con-Z-epT

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
Psychonauts 2 ° PS5

51710314237_a080bd4a35_o.png

51711374628_3f3b5dbacd_o.png

Con-Z-epT

so it's a bad game is what you are saying... bad gameplay = bad game, very simple
The things you see, hear and experience while playing through the game are the main appeal of Visage and surely the thing that drags people into playing it. There aren't even that much active gameplay systems to begin with besides walking, collecting and interacting with the environment, which are decently executed.

The fact that there aren't many and deeply crafted gameplay elements don't make the gameplay itself bad, nor the game.

Last edited:

Con-Z-epT

How is chorus?
I love it!

It is an arcade space shooter without resource gathering. There are 6 regions that are wide open and the story will guide you through them. The gameplay feels nice but could use a bit more depth. You basically fly through space to investigate and then end up in set-pieces where you have to fight your way through. Kinda like in the Witcher 3 in terms of investigation where you use your senses to find trails that then will get narrated.

Brings me back to the older days of games like Wing Commander, Freespace or Starlancer. In comparison to games like No Man's Sky or Elite Dangerous it is much smaller but super easy to pick up and play in short bursts or on longer sessions.

I would recommend it. It is not full price.

Edit: https://www.neogaf.com/threads/i-ha...chorus-and-you-might-too-here-is-why.1625908/

Last edited:
I love it!

It is an arcade space shooter without resource gathering. There are 6 regions that are wide open and the story will guide you through them. The gameplay feels nice but could use a bit more depth. You basically fly through space to investigate and then end up in set-pieces where you have to fight your way through. Kinda like in the Witcher 3 in terms of investigation where you use your senses to find trails that then will get narrated.

Brings me back to the older days of games like Wing Commander, Freespace or Starlancer. In comparison to games like No Man's Sky or Elite Dangerous it is much smaler but super easy to pick up and play in short burst or on langer sessions.

I would recommend it. It is not full price.
Awesome just ordered it off Amazon thanks.

Top Bottom