• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Console Screenshot thread 2021 |OT|

BatSu

GOW - Playstation5 - photo mode - 4k downsample to 1080p

God-of-War-20210217103358.jpg

God-of-War-20210217110151.jpg

Con-Z-epT

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
Control UE | PS5 | Photo Mode

I finally found time to start the Control DLC.

Never played it before.

The first time i finished the game on PS4 i was really sad after the game since there was nothing left to do and i felt the urge to keep playing.

I'm overall very satisfied with it and haven't even finished the first DLC.

50961914728_afe524b3dd_o.png

50962625046_e680c6afed_o.png

Control UE | PS5 | Photo Mode

I finally found time to start the Control DLC.

Never played it before.

The first time i finished the game on PS4 i was really sad after the game since there was nothing left to do and i felt the urge to keep playing.

I'm overall very satisfied with it and haven't even finished the first DLC.

50961914728_afe524b3dd_o.png

50962625046_e680c6afed_o.png

The second DLC (AWE) is freaking awesome, you're gonna love it

(Foundation was kinda Meh to me)

Last edited:

Con-Z-epT

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
How does omega stack up compared to the original wipe out?
Do you mean the original on the first Playstation or Wipeout HD on Playstation 3?

It is realy similar to the original on PSONE.

It looks and plays better in terms of performance but i think the core gameplay is nearly identical.

Of course the Omega Collection has 3 games in it so there is a lot more content.

Last edited:
How does spiderman remastered run saw it had a new update does it still crash or have freezes?

Both Miles and SM:R received two updates recently that were specifically targeting stability and crashes.

Miles hard crashed my PS5 three times back in launch week, but after the latest system update and these patches, not issues whatsoever anymore on my end.

YMMV, I can't guarantee it won't crash on you, but it seems to have been ironed out.

Both Miles and SM:R received two updates recently that were specifically targeting stability and crashes.

Miles hard crashed my PS5 three times back in launch week, but after the latest system update and these patches, not issues whatsoever anymore on my end.

YMMV, I can't guarantee it won't crash on you, but it seems to have been ironed out.
Sweet I haven’t played these two since launch and I’ve had 3 crashes,one that turn off the system was scared to play them again,maybe now I’ll try them out,thanks and love your pics.

Top Bottom