• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Coming to Xbox Game Pass: Palworld, Persona 3 Reload, F1 23, and More

gokurho

JanW2-aefd45004fa519489b54-1024x576.jpg

We are engaged 🙆‍♂️💍🙅‍♂️

Last edited:

Bridges

In for Palworld, Persona 3 and Turnip Boy

It's a shame the rest of the Personas got removed, I was waiting on playing Reload before going into 4 & 5. Guess I'll just end up buying them.

Punished Miku

Gold Member
Not bad at all. I don't own any of these.

Zero interest in F1, but I'll try all the rest. Never even heard of Anuchard; guess its an action RPG. I recognize Mecha Ball for some reason, it might have been one of the demos on ID Xbox, but I can't remember honestly. Persona is clearly the highlight. Palworld looks pretty interesting as well, and Brotato seems to be fairly highly rated.

Last edited:

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Not bad at all. I don't own any of these.

Zero interest in F1, but I'll try all the rest. Never even heard of Anuchard; guess its an action RPG. I recognize Mecha Ball for some reason, it might have been one of the demos on ID Xbox, but I can't remember honestly. Persona is clearly the highlight. Palworld looks pretty interesting as well, and Brotato seems to be fairly highly rated.

If you like some narrative in your racer games, the F1 games' have started putting in a story mode since '21, so it might be worth a check.

But with P3R, you've got an easy 100~ hour JRPG coming day 1, so I can see everything else being on the backburner with this drop, lol.

Punished Miku

Gold Member
If you like some narrative in your racer games, the F1 games' have started putting in a story mode since '21, so it might be worth a check.

But with P3R, you've got an easy 100~ hour JRPG coming day 1, so I can see everything else being on the backburner with this drop, lol.
I just don't have time for it, but good to know. I didn't play FH4 as much as I wanted, or FH5 which I feel I barely even got into due to time, and now I'm playing FM. So I'm good on realistic racers. I'd make time for an arcade racer, but otherwise Forza is probably more than enough. I might try it on cloud for a few minutes just to see it since people seem interested in it.

I really, really wanna know the metrics and dollar figures behind paying for P3.
I'll bet the farm that it won't move the needle at all for Xbox.

StereoVsn

I would jump in and sub for a month to try F1 , except MS messed up a lot of 3rd party adapters that were used for things like wheels :(.

P3 I am going to wait a bit and see how it will do in Ally/Deck.

As eager as Formula1 is on youtube to provide their race highlights, faster than some guys trying to cut down some tv broadcast, practically removing all the boredom of the TV shows and delivering a better more time efficient way to follow the sport, I wonder why the games are not more often on all subscriptions and egs/steam giveaways to further increase the fan base? I guess the deal is between MS and EA and F1 has not yet seen the need or felt the want to demand further exposure.

FoxMcChief

Gold Member
Palworld!

I’ve been wanting to kill pokemon ever since I was a child. Hmmm. Maybe I should explore that later.

LordCBH

I really, really wanna know the metrics and dollar figures behind paying for P3.
I'll bet the farm that it won't move the needle at all for Xbox.

I’m actually curious on that too. More curious how LAD8 does next week since it won’t be on Gamepass even though the rest of the series is.

FoxMcChief

Gold Member
Can’t we also force the Pokemon creatures into slavery type rolls? I need to look back into Palworld.

A guy is live streaming Palworld right now

FoxMcChief

Gold Member
Holy shit, I have never seen this game before. Looks fun.
Yeah. People are focusing on the wrong game with this update.

But I guess that happens when we have such a great product like game pass. It has something everyone can enjoy. Even grandma!

Grandma-Finds-The-Internet.jpg

FoxMcChief

Gold Member
It's made by a small studio in Tokyo.
Now I’m a little less excited. I thought big dick Americans were making it. Oh well. I can still get behind a small Japanese team making this type of game.

Phil Spencer you amazing son of a bitch. Got to love connections he’s making overseas.

Last edited:

dem

Palworld looks pretty cool to me

They need to get it on PS asap to not be doa

Last edited:
Top Bottom