• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Coming to Xbox Game Pass: MLB The Show 24, Lightyear Frontier, Control Ultimate Edition, and More

Topher

Gold Member
Who the hell would pay $70 US for a baseball game when the series has been on GP for 4 years in a row.

Baseball fans who just play MLB and don't want to pay $120 a year. Folks who buy physical and sell when they are done. Probably others but those immediately comes to mind. Subscribing to a subscription service for games isn't the slam dunk folks think it is.

Hope this is also part of gamepass on gfn.

It isn't on PC Game Pass at all, so no.

Last edited:

DaGwaphics

If it makes you feel better, I bought Dead Island 2 literally 36 hours before it went on game pass.

Not really that mad tho, game is AA perfection

Absolutely. I just look at the games I own going on there as examples of them picking games that I like, which is good.

Jesb

Baseball fans who just play MLB and don't want to pay $120 a year. Folks who buy physical and sell when they are done. Probably others but those immediately comes to mind. Subscribing to a subscription service for games isn't the slam dunk folks think it is.

It isn't on PC Game Pass at all, so no.
But on the pic for Control it says PC.

Mattyp

Gold Member
Sign me up for some PAW PAROL!

They're very basic but pretty solid platformers for young kids I would rate them, played through a few of them with mates kids I bet every Paw Patrol gets solid numbers on there why we keep seeing them.

Would of killed for this service at 7 years old. Only got to rent 1 game for the cost of this monthly service once a month for a night and get sucked in with box art with trash games like The Simpsons and Batman.

Bridges

That SpongeBob game is actually a pretty competent 3D platformer. Recommend it to anyone that’s into the genre.
Seconded, I love this game. Had it on Gamecube back in the day and the remaster is very good. The game is a bit on the easy side but if you can get past that it's a cool collectathon that draws heavily from the golden age of SpongeBob

Kenneth Haight

Gold Member
@havoc00

get in here broski!

xuwpH9K.gif
Cringe Reaction GIF

Superkewl

Gold Member
Tried the demo for Lightyear Frontier. Seemed like a neat little cozy game kinda like My Time at Portia. Will probably pick it up when it comes out of early access.

Last edited:

Jesb

Can someone explain to me how I use gamepass to play diablo 4 on gfn? On gfn I see no way to launch a gamepass version.

Last edited:
Top Bottom