• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cities Skylines 2 Roadmap Released: Expansion Pass coming in 2024, Fixes coming.

Draugoth

Gold Member
To our Ultimate Edition Buyers,

In light of our commitment to improve the game performance and to prioritize the mods editor availability, there have been adjustments made to the Expansion Pass post-launch content timeline.

You can find a detailed explanation in Colossal Order’s weekly Word of the Week development update that you can read here - https://bit.ly/WordofTheWeek4

This decision to delay certain content releases has been made as we are focusing on improving the game's performance, in line with what has already been done over the past weeks.

CSII-Release_Roadmap-1920x1080.jpg

Release Roadmap - Coming in 2024.

Beach Properties Asset Pack is planned for release in Q1 of 2024 along with Deluxe Relax Radio Station.

Content Creator Packs - Modern Architecture & Urban Promenades are planned to be released in Q2 of 2024 along with Radio Station Soft Rock Radio.

About the Expansion Pass

Expansion Pass including the San Francisco Set, Beach Properties Asset Pack, two Creator Packs, the Bridges & Ports Expansion as well as 3 Radio Stations paired with each release. It is included in the Ultimate Edition at a discounted price. The Expansion Pass will also be sold separately once the first content is released in Q1.

Interfectum

I got this game through Game Pass recently, and it's been a tough experience. The issue isn't with its performance – it's that they've somehow made it not enjoyable. I'm struggling to pinpoint why I prefer the first game over this sequel, but it feels like they've added a lot of superfluous tasks that detract from the fun.

Last edited:

amigastar

I got this game through Game Pass recently, and it's been a tough experience. The issue isn't with its performance – it's that they've somehow made it not enjoyable. I'm struggling to pinpoint why I prefer the first game over this sequel, but it feels like they've added a lot of superfluous tasks that detract from the fun.
Really? Too bad, in that case i can play the first game. I've waited extra for the sequel to play but if it's not that fun i can skip it.

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
I enjoy the first one more as well so far

I still can not figure out why sometimes in 2 that I build an airport and can not connect roads to it

Think About It GIF by Identity

release a broken unfinished game.

Fixed it over the years...oh is a "live game".

Get nominated to best "ongoing" game.

everyone praises you. 🤡🎪

Top Bottom