• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Charging station recommendations?

teezzy

Banned
Recently, a coworker of mine gifted me her Samsung Gear S3 Frontier smart watch after I'd lost my beloved TImex Weekender. My first smart watch. Now I'm more digital than ever and feel like George Jetson.

Jetsons GIF

Like many of you nerds, I now have way too many devices these days which get frequent use and need to be charged regularly. So many that I'm finally caving and looking to invest in a charging station proper,

There's my phone, tablet, watch, ear buds, bluetooth speaker, and gaming headset... so I'm gonna need at least like six ports on this bad boy.

I see plenty of options on Amazon but I know with no-name crap, the quality is sketch. I don't want something that's gonna overheat or charge everything too slowly, etc

Is this a product I can just buy whatever with or is there some secret nerd voodoo tech option out there someone would kindly shill my way?

Thanks guys!

Game Show Japanese GIF

Top Bottom