• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Certain phrases and words you are using indicate an excess of soy in your diet

Shrap

The following phrases and words have been listed as being linked to "dangerously high" levels of soy in an individual's diet:

-Yikes, big yikes or that's a yikes from me
-Oof
-Y'all
-I literally can't even, literally shaking right now, literally
-Who hurt you?
-Safe space
-Let's unpack this
-Sweetie, sweet summer child
-Problematic
-Toxic
-Yass
-Slay, slay queen
-Say it again louder for the people in the back
-____ is my spirit animal
-Wow
-This. So much this.
-I can't even
-Can we talk about ____
-Trigger warning
-Wholesome
-I need ___ in my life
-Living my/your best life
-My truth

*This list is not exhaustive. It contains the most common and critical words and phrases,

If you use any of the aforementioned words or phrases you should immediately stop consuming anything containing soy and consult with a licensed medical professional as soon as possible.

Last edited:

MastAndo

Z0KSCkJ.jpg

ExpandKong

Banned
Now I'm genuinely curious about how y'all got associated with soyboys. What's the story there? I can't say I've noticed any of them using it, on Twitter or wherever it is these people dwell, but then it's a commonly used word down here anyway so maybe I wouldn't notice?

Tesseract

Banned
yikes, this thread is oofing on southern y'alls to such extent that i cannot even so literally shake

who hurt you enough to want for such a safe space

let's unpack this harshness, sweetie summer -less, 'lest the problematic toxic police yass their banners all over the forum with nth wave slay queen feminism

allow me to say it louder for people in the back, jc denton iz moh spirit aminal from which world of warcraft is even talked about by trigger warned mmo addicts

wholesome thread tbh (tho), cannot even describe what feels i am feeling unless we can talk about x or y trigger warnings

do your best truths and slay those dragons of chaos

WealthyOpenChameleon-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:

ExpandKong

Banned
yikes, this thread is oofing on southern y'alls to such extent that i cannot even so literally shake

who hurt you enough to want for such a safe space

let's unpack this harshness, sweetie summer -less, 'lest the problematic toxic police yass their banners all over the forum with nth wave slay queen feminism

allow me to say it louder for people in the back, jc denton iz moh spirit aminal from which world of warcraft is even talked about for trigger warned mmo addicts

wholesome thread tbh (tho), cannot even describe what feels i am feeling unless we can talk about x or y trigger warnings

do your best truths and slay those dragons of chaos

WealthyOpenChameleon-size_restricted.gif

v660091_prozis_sachet-100-soy-protein-30-g_3.jpg

jufonuk

not tag worthy
unless you give me your sources I'm calling

listen to my joke and laugh

how many social justice warriors does it take to change a light bulb?

none they will convince everyone else that sitting in the dark is natural and all the light bulb users are shaming them....

a real activist will change that light bulb and teach others how to as well.

Last edited:
unless you give me your sources I'm calling

listen to my joke and laugh

how many social justice warriors does it take to change a light bulb?

none they will convince everyone else that sitting in the dark is natural and all the light bulb users are shaming them....

a real activist will change that light bulb and teach others how to as well.
Bullshitman is my favourite super hero, who also has the power of flight.

"just pushing bullshit around a room like dung-beetles". Too true.

MastAndo

I use y'all, and no one can stop me. Sorry, "you guys are behaving questionably" is no substitute for "y'all trippin"....nor is "howdy, you guys", when I'm wearing a plaid shirt and looking to appropriate cowboys.

Kadayi

Banned
I actually tried Soylent for the first time the other day. Had time to kill in the supermarket waiting for my car to get washed (WFH means it's become a bit of seagull poop magnet sat in the courtyard). And I saw that they had the ready to drink stuff so I figured why not give it a go. Bought the cacao flavour. Have to say it kind of just tasted like cheap chocolate milk but I can't say I felt like it was a suitable meal replacement. Definitely wasn't filling. I've tried Huel before and albeit its not soy based it's a similar thing to Soylent, and that absolutely fills you up in comparison.

Top Bottom