• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CARSON KELLY GAMES, LLC JOINS PLAYSTATION PARTNERS

Papacheeks

Banned
Hello everyone Carson here from Carson Kelly Games, LLC. I'm thrilled to announce that Carson Kelly Games is Joining PlayStation Partners. This unique partnership with PlayStation will allow us to bring our games to the PlayStation Community. I'm so excited for the future of this partnership and excited to bring current and future projects to the PlayStation Community now I would like to officially confirm right here and right now that Uprising and Talking Dogs will be coming to the PlayStation 5; this does not mean Uprising and Talking Dogs are Exclusive to PlayStation this simply means that they are coming to the Platform and I'm forever thankful for this opportunity which is very exciting for me personally as a hardcore gamer myself since I was a little kid this is a dream come true to have a partnership with PlayStation I'm very excited to work with PlayStation on bringing my dream games to life for years to come.

also, if you would like, you can wishlist Uprising now on the Official PlayStation Store and PlayStation Mobile App Now By Searching "UPRISING" or "UPRISING GAME" if you are having trouble finding Uprising on PlayStation Store Or PlayStation Mobile App, please reach out to us, and we will help you

Last edited:

McCheese

Guardians Of The Galaxy GIF

Papacheeks

Banned
Can a mod fix the caps? Sorry.

Also watch the talking dogs video and tell me that it feels fake? Especially at the end?

Feel like this is another studio like Blue Box.

Zones

Talking Dogs, the highly anticipated sequel to the critical darling on PSN known as Life of Black Tiger.

GOTY
2022-2030

Withnail

All signs point to this being an ARG for Half Life 3 as a PS5 exclusive.

The amateur way it's presented is just a deliberate ploy to throw you off the trail.

Remember where you heard it first guys.

Kuranghi

The way he speaks in the dog video really gives away that this is just a troll/vaporware. The red planet + the music is taking the piss I think.

I want to announce I also have joined Playstation Partners. We have a 2026 release window. And by we, I mean me. And by window, I mean wall.

reinking

Gold Member
You all keep doubting. It's Carson F'n Kelly. If you didn't know his name before you know it now.

Last edited:

Kdad

He secured a interview on .... i'm not sure what that is.... and his video seems not to be working, sad :(

DonkeyPunchJr

World’s Biggest Weeb
Carson Kelly just shot himself in the foot.

I don't know how much the rest of you know about American culture (I'm an expert), but honor and shame are huge parts of it. It's not like it is in Japan where you can become successful by being an asshole. If you screw someone over in America, you bring shame to yourself, and the only way to get rid of that shame is repentance.

What this means is the Xbox loving American public, after hearing about this, is not going to want to purchase Talking Dogs, nor will they purchase any of Carson Kelly’s games. This is HUGE. You can laugh all you want, but Carson Kelly has alienated an entire market with this move.

Carson, publicly apologize and cancel your exclusivity deal or you can kiss your business goodbye.

kyoji

Fake and not sponsored with sony, did u guys even watch the trailer?

This has nothing to do with bluebox

Last edited:

Kdad

" Uprising Trailer by Carson Kelly that was removed from the Playstation channel twice, the second time via copyright strike! "

lol...what.

Top Bottom