• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Capcom Showcase is coming on June 13 with updates on previously announced games.

Draugoth

Gold Member

FUm9-DlUYAA4mo_

It was announced multiplatform (PS5/XBOX/PC), so I don't think so. Since it's delayed to 2023, then it is time to give some form of update...
Well... they still might have the marketing deal though. Cause the game was announced with the PS5.

Kind of similar to how DMC5 was announced at the Xbox E3 Briefing and heavily marketed on the Xbox but still a multiplatform release day 1.

Last edited:

Nautilus

Banned
Well, Capcom already has a shitton of games announced, so this could be good.

Plus, MS "E3" show is in the 12th of June, so they could announce something new there, and talk more in depth at the 13th...

[Sigma]

A little surprised. Didn't think they would do one(idunno why I thought that lol) but i'll tune in. Don't expect much new info on SF6. I expect the next big trailer to be at EVO 2022 with a possible beta announcement. I think Pragmata will be here though.

Last edited:

Celcius

°Temp. member
You know how they put all those Darkstalkers games in the upcoming Capcom fighting collection?

I bet they announce Darkstalkers 4 at long last!

….or so I hope.

Well... they still might have the marketing deal though. Cause the game was announced with the PS5.

Kind of similar to how DMC5 was announced at the Xbox E3 Briefing and heavily marketed on the Xbox but still a multiplatform release day 1.

I dont think that stops capcom from giving updates on it.

Forspoken is a playstation timed exclusive with full marketing rights at sony and Square Enix still gave a gameplay update in aa square enix presents last year

Top Bottom