• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Can Revolution Compete with all this (graphically)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ark-AMN

Banned
Now that we've begun seeing some of what is being done on the PS3 with MGS4 and DMC4, plus some of the Xbox360 stuff like Gears of War, can the Revolution compete with all this detail?

I'm afraid that in the minds of the consumer, it may not, because as usual, the consumer still looks to the highest graphics out there (especially in the West which is proved by the success of the PSP over the DS), and if rumors are true that the Revolution is the weakest of the three consoles, then I don't see how it will work again, despite what Iwata and Miyamoto think about how cool their controller can be.

Endymion

Ark-AMN said:
Now that we've begun seeing some of what is being done on the PS3 with MGS4 and DMC4, plus some of the Xbox360 stuff like Gears of War, can the Revolution compete with all this detail?

I'm afraid that in the minds of the consumer, it may not, because as usual, the consumer still looks to the highest graphics out there (especially in the West which is proved by the success of the PSP over the DS), and if rumors are true that the Revolution is the weakest of the three consoles, then I don't see how it will work again, despite what Iwata and Miyamoto think about how cool their controller can be.

We don't know the specs and no game was shown, so the question cannot be answerd. At least for the next few hours :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom