• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty Vanguard Image Leak

Portugeezer

lologuy.jpg

ShadowLag

That looks to be in the same style as the Warzone title backdrops.

Corporate did a good job of "leaking" this image to "hype up" the audience.

carlosrox

Banned
As long as the WZ map is in the European theater and not Japan as rumored then I'm good.

While it may be a lot more common and done to death than Japan, I just really want to see WW2 France in WZ.

Please.

Arthimura

I really liked Cold War. Campaign had a smart plot and multiplayer gameplay was cooler than Modern Warfare.

I hope it's not another WW1/WW2 game, nor a futuristic game.

Only modern warfare, or something slightly in the past or in the future.

VN1X

Banned
We're almost halfway through august and still haven't seen any official word on Vanguard from Acti.

How much do we want to bet it's going to be a trainwreck?

ShadowLag

We're almost halfway through august and still haven't seen any official word on Vanguard from Acti.

How much do we want to bet it's going to be a trainwreck?

The current ActiBlizz lawsuit fiasco is most definitely complicating things for them. It's probably some kind of PR strategy for accused corporations to wait until a certain phase in the drama to start hyping up their next product.

Darklor01

Might need to stop sniffing glue
Since I missed it, I can’t be disappointed. I’m going to be disappointed aren’t I?

Fake

i havent touched the sp campaing since cod2 and 4 so im ok with games not having that option or the ability to remove it.

But this need to reduce the price mind you. Removing singleplayer from a game is not 'a feature'. Black OPS 4 was selling here in Brazil as the same price as a full game, maybe explain why flooped.

Last edited:
How many WW2 games can they make ffs, it’s been 75 years, time to move on!

How about War in Afghanistan game where you can play as American, British, NATO, Taliban and Afghan military.

Think outside the 📦

Last edited:

fatmarco

This sounds so uninteresting. A rushed World War 2 game with basically zero new ideas and no interest in authenticity (judging by Warzone cosmetics etc.) that was pumped out because they needed to make a game, not because they had a creative or refreshing concept.

If you want a modern World War 2 COD, just play WW2 (at least SP).

Top Bottom